Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Introducing Myself
Hello everyone. I am an experienced Pokmon player who has  played all the generations from gen 3 and up. I do giveaways and 1vs1s, and I have a fond thought for jokes and the Pokemon Eevee ( and Leafeon! ) . So, uh, I will enjoy me stay here, and I hope you enjoy my stuff! ^^
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:44 AM)Shady-Leafeon Wrote: Hello everyone. I am an experienced Pokmon player who has  played all the generations from gen 3 and up. I do giveaways and 1vs1s, and I have a fond thought for jokes and the Pokemon Eevee ( and Leafeon! ) . So, uh, I will enjoy me stay here, and I hope you enjoy my stuff! ^^

welcome! n i am already enjoying the evee  gonna be breeding 6 iv evees so i can get all the forms
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:46 AM)BanditSin Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:44 AM)Shady-Leafeon Wrote: Nice, glad to know you're enjoying the Eevee! Good luck in your quest <3
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:53 AM)Shady-Leafeon Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:46 AM)BanditSin Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:44 AM)Shady-Leafeon Wrote: Nice, glad to know you're enjoying the Eevee! Good luck in your quest <3

ill  get em done in no time! just as soon as i get these dang ellusive 6 iv gibles for jolly n adamant  lol