Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Introducing The Official TheJustinFlynn TSV Database
If you want to add your TSV to our database and help hatch shinies for others while getting the chance to have some Nicknamable shinies of your own, just fill out the following information below:
Your forum Name
Your IGN
Your 3DS FC
Your Pokemon Game (optional)
Your TSV
Your Timezone (Please use UTC)

(Note - If you have multiple TSVs, please fill them in as seperate entries)

If you're looking for someone to hatch your checked egg shiny, here is the link to our database: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

TIP: Use Ctrl+F and type in the number you're looking for and it'll find it for you!

(Note - Please be friendly and don't spam people, if someone doesn't reply straight away, don't take it to mean they have ignored or missed your messaage, remember people have things to deal with outside of playing Pokemon!)

For those of you who are not sure what a TSV is or what it does, here is a quick explanation:

TSV (or Trainer Shiny Value) along with an Egg’s Shiny Value (ESV), is the determining factor when any egg will hatch shiny in a game. The TSV and the ESV must match. If they do, the egg will hatch shiny, and only hatch shiny, for that cartridge (or any other cartridge with the same TSV) and hatch regular for a mismatch between the SV’s.
So we can kind of bend the rules, and use some technology to check our cartridge’s TSV, while using the same program to check some of our Eggs’ ESV. (Please note that the shinies that hatch are not hacks, data is not modified in any way, only viewed, they are totally legitimate). Once we do that, we can go onto some lists or databases, find a match, and ask the kind soul to hatch your egg for you.

DISCLAIMER

The makers of this database are not responsible for anyone who loses their eggs to a scammer, what transpires between you and the hatcher is your responsibility, however if someone does scam you out of an egg, please inform me via PM ONLY so I can remove them from from the database.
Just curious, do you have to have a Powersave or other hacking device to find out your TSV? And also, how do you find the ESV?

How do I find out my tsv and my eggs esv
(Jun 3, 2015, 07:01 PM)beastmoose Wrote: Just curious, do you have to have a Powersave or other hacking device to find out your TSV? And also, how do you find the ESV?

Either using PKHeX (if you have a 3ds running the old firmware) or following the directions here:
http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/489...g-is-back/
Info:
Forum Name: Steinthor
IGN: Steinthor
FC: 5026-4432-2398
Game: Y
TSV: 2387
Timezone: EST (US)

I'm looking for someone to hatch eggs of values 3079, 0145, 0913 and 2898. I'll gladly hatch any egg with my shiny value! Just message me with the name you want for it and when you'll be on!