Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Guten Tag
Psych! I'm not really German, I just pretend to be one from 9-5. But my name is Seven. Or just Sev if you're lazy.

I was just informed the other day, by a friend, that  I've been a fan of Pokémon for 20 years. I remember I was so excited when I got Blue. I was never a competitive player, I enjoyed playing with my little group of friends, but I'm starting to play online a bit more. I saw some videos on how to not be a derp and they led me here. I don't have a very good breeding stock yet, but I've only just started. My prize atm is a 5IV Evee. Jolteon is my all time favourite.

I'm originally from Vancouver Canada but I'm working in Hamburg Germany ATM. I have both a Canadian (Y)  3DS and a German (AS) 3DS. I'm not sure if that prevents me from trading with my self or not. Just getting things figured out.

Looking forward to joining the community! And meet some of you on the Pokémon pilgrimage after GO is launched  :D
Greetings, friend. Welcome to the site.
You don't have a good breeding stock? Do you mind adding friend codes? I have a 6IVs Ditto holding a Destiny Knot for your breeding and a gift Pokemon holding an Everstone.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Welcome to the Site
Welcome to the site =)
SUP!!! Welcome to the site
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Guten tag :p lol makes me wanna call you Sven, welcome to the site fellow vancouverite :D also i have eevee in my friend safari if thatd be of any assistance to you
(Jan 27, 2016, 02:01 PM)wartty Wrote: Guten tag :p lol makes me wanna call you Sven, welcome to the site fellow vancouverite :D also i have eevee in my friend safari if thatd be of any assistance to you

Thanks, but I have my darling 5IV Jolteon I can trade across from my Y. Who will now breed with the 6IV Ditto I just got from Sleep! My new Voltz will be even more awesome >=]

I may be back in the mountain coast this Spring. Fingers crossed I find a job soon. My contract in Germany ends in April, then [Insert "I'm coming home" lyric here]