Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pleasure to meet you
Good evening. I am a collector of sorts and plan to run a trade shop on this site when I find time to make it. I collect pokemon for breeding the best of the best Pokemon. I actually took the time to get one of every Pokemon (all pre-evolutions and evolutions, so yes all 700+ including legendaries) so that I can use PokeBank and instantly complete my Pokedex. Also for breeding purposes, I am collecting every released Hidden ability Pokemon as well as ones in rare Pokeballs. I have a trade thread on another forums and will basically be doing the same thing, only instead of just a Hidden Ability trade breed shop, it will involve Pokedex completion and maybe even EV Training services.

Anyways though, I am a college student trying to make a living studying psychology and have been playing Pokemon since first gen. I also play Smash Brothers on both Wii U and 3DS. I occasionally practice on my violin and a bit with the piano (having only been playing both for a few months now; by no means an expert) when time allows it and love classical, alternative, rock, various culture music, and something called epica. I am a sucker for vocals and string instruments as well as anything orchestrated. I am also a die-hard Nintendo fan so chances are if you have a Nintendo wifi game and I could afford it with my college budget, I might have it. Anyways pleasure to meet everyone and I look forward to business with those interested in my future trade shop.

ORAS IGN: Collector
3DS Name: Z
XY Name: Z
Wii U: Irish_Shinobi
3DS FC: 2148-8470-5632
Welcome Collector! Here is my pokemon collection 
if you see anything you want to trade PM me