Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Is PkHex allowed here? Need something...
I've been trying to get a perfect Infernape but it seems impossible to get the perfect one, i cant give the HA to the new pokemon i breed, not even with the Ever stone or the Destiny knot, so a random give gave me a perfect infernape, but it's not exacly the one I want, i need another nature, and i dont want it to be shiny, so if someone could change that from my Infernape with pkhex or something I would be extremely glad. Thank you, and sorry if there's any rule that talks about pkhex and stuff...
You can only pass down a HA if you are using the pokemon with the HA and a Ditto. If you need one, I can give you one for free! :D
@Tomatoman1 And if I have a Chimchar with HA and a Chimchar with normal ability and fake out (egg move) and I want a Chimchar wieth HA and the Fake out, then its impossible to get it?
I think it is. But I don't know much about it! :P
The everstone passes down the nature and the Destiny Knot passes down 5 IVs from either parent. There is no item to guarantee the ability to be passed down, but you can't breed down the hidden ability if the mother doesn't have it.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
@Tomatoman1 Okay I can't even get it with ditto + desty knot and infernape HA + ever stone. I give up, i need pkhex...  Sad
The HA Chimchar has to be female if you want egg moves.
Since XY, the HA can pass down from the father, however this is only possible when breeding with a Ditto.
In any case, the chance of passing down the HA is 60%.
@Excalibur0126 Im trying to get a Chimchar with HA + Fake out (egg move) and im using this:

Chimchar HA (female) + Chimchar with Fake out (male)

Its been 30 eggs, and I havent got a single one with HA, am I doing something wrong?

Thank you
Sounds like you're out of luck. You should keep on trying.
I've been breeding for HA starters, sometimes the 1st egg has the HA, sometimes it just never seems to happen.
The egg move can be passed down from both the father and the mother. It doesn't have to be bred with a ditto. As for what you're currently breeding, you just have to keep trying and you'll eventually get it.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.