Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Is it legit?
Hello everyone, I have been Pokemon for a long time, I think since blue, but then just recently came back for Omega Ruby.

So i'm new to this whole shiny pokemon & hunting, and most importantly the legendaries. 

So yesterday a friend that I know has been playing Pokemon since birth, lol and I really wanted Jirachi and he actually gave me one...

So it looks legit and everything, but I was reading that legendaries are SUPPPPPER hard to come by so I was just wondering
is it legit? How can I tell?

He also showed  me a Shiny Mew he had and he said he was willing to trade it to me if I really wanted it but I said no....
is this legit / real or is he hacking them?

Also another question: Let's say he gives me that shiny Mew and it's hacked and I want to use it online and stuff, will I get banned or something?

I just want legit Pokemon...I was alarmed when he  gave me Jirachi and willing to give me a Shiny Mew.

I was reading that Shiny Mew is literally almost impossible or something called "shiny lock"

Thank you.
there isnt an %100 way to tell if a pokemons legit. in the case of jirachi there was event last month where they were given away in mass so it's definitely possible its legit. one way you could check is by going to the iv checker at the battle resort. hackers tend to give pokemon perfect ivs so if it doesnt have it its probably fine. the shiny mew i would be really scpiktical on as shiny event legendaries (such as mew) are incredibly rare.
Jirachi: Yes
Shiny Mew: 0.1 chance of it being legit. They could have soft resetted for it in gen 3 when the event happened, but that's highly unlikely
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Ahhh, so my second question is what if I get the Shiny Mew and it is fake/nonlegit/hacked...

what happens? I cant use it online? do I get banned?
You don't get banned, and it might have something to bypass legitimacy checks.

My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

That's kinda lame so if I battle online I can go up agaisnt someone with a full fake perfect stats/move/etc pokemon team? -____-
Nowadays there are a lot of people with knowledge on how to bypass legitimacy checks and own Powersaves. It sucks, doesn't it?

Wowwwww....man if I find out my Jirachi is fake It's just goiing to piss me off to be honest....

will Nintendo ever fix that?! at least for sun and moon!?
they keep trying to fight it but the hackers are always one step ahead. personally im not as horribly bothered about the perfect stats or even legendarys as most of thoese can be gotten legit pretty easly with x/y changes to iv/ev tarding and the massive giveaway there having this year. im more dissapointed in the shinys.all 3 of the shinys that i have have been through trade. (two through wonder trade one was a giveaway) and im pretty sure there all hacked. it makes it less special.