Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Isn't there a new Coro Coro soon?
Does anyone know if there is and when there is one? If so what are your predictions? I say some new Megas! Hoping mega Swellow w/ Gale Wings
Last one was on the 10th of October, so my best guess would be that it's around the same for the new one. I'm thinking Mega Milotic, but a mega with gale wings would be sweet!
inb4 Mega Flygon and Mega Milotic become DLC that you have to buy later kappa
I'm refreshing the pokemon reddit this whole time in hope it will be uploaded soon lol. I can't wait!

I would love to have Mega Arcanine and Mega Ninetales. These pokemons look so great already but just imagine their mega form. [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png]
But then again there are already a lot of new mega's in ORAS so maybe there won't be any mega-related news anymore. If thats the case then I want a sudden suprise that they bring character customization back \kappa/
I haven't even thought about Arcanine! Someone tell Nintendo to get on that!!
(Nov 10, 2014, 03:20 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: inb4 Mega Flygon and Mega Milotic become DLC that you have to buy later kappa
I'm refreshing the pokemon reddit this whole time in hope it will be uploaded soon lol. I can't wait!

I would love to have Mega Arcanine and Mega Ninetales. These pokemons look so great already but just imagine their mega form. [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png]
But then again there are already a lot of new mega's in ORAS so maybe there won't be any mega-related news anymore. If thats the case then I want a sudden suprise that they bring character customization back \kappa/

There were 27 in X/Y and since there's only 25 people expect 2 more megas
I'm still surprised there's no Mega Flygon yet.

I can't believe the games are going to be here in less than two weeks. I still need to figure out if there's going to be a midnight release for it anywhere in my area.
The most likely 2 in my opinion are flygon (one of the gen 3 signature dragons) and milotic (wallace's signature pokemon), although the issue might just confirm battle frontier and not any more new megas Sad
The new CoroCoro photos have been released on Serebii.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
I really hope these are not allowed in competitive battling.
Woo I love it that you can catch almost every legendary in ORAS, so much hype for it!
Also I love the fact that we might get an in-game Deoxys as part of a sidequest (In space \kappa/) is great.

I'm secretly hoping for some secret megas in the game tho

Quote:I really hope these are not allowed in competitive battling.

And yes I hope so too but I think they will be allowed into this year VGC since I saw pokemons like Terrakion, Thundurus, Heatran, Latios/Latias, Cresselia back in 2012. But let's just hope that they will change the rules this year.
I'm suspecting full national dex for vgc with this update but keeping the kalos/hoenn (gen6) bred/caught rule things just got crazy......