Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON]
(Jan 16, 2015, 11:29 PM)DropTheGate Wrote: Just a thought, you could steal *cough*, I mean sport, the title that Magic: the Gathering did for their Worlds Team Tournament.  "Unified Team Standard," or in this case "VGC 2015."  After reading through the rule set it felt just about the same, even if not I'm probably just going to refer to it so I remember what this even is.  Still, wish I could go at this 1v3, or at least do some sort of qualifier.

You don't have to qualify you just need a team of 3
Yeah, I know, just not looking for a team.
(Jan 16, 2015, 11:38 PM)DropTheGate Wrote: Yeah, I know, just not looking for a team.

I see well if you want to stick to normal tournaments you can find them around!
@DropTheGate This is a team tournament with the purpose of providing a way for the community to meet new members while having fun.

Hope to see you change your mind and join Smile
#TeamForum

(Jan 16, 2015, 11:48 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: @DropTheGate This is a team tournament with the purpose of providing a way for the community to meet new members while having fun.

Hope to see you change your mind and join Smile

I understand completely, but 8 days isn't long enough to build a good rapport with people. Especially in a unified team setting. I'll probably just take the bench for this one, and if I stay on this site long enough maybe go for a spot in the next one that's done.
Here's a quick question... Species clause is in effect team wide... Does this include different forms of Rotom? EG. I have Rotom-W and another member has Rotom-H?
This would obviously coincide with Landorus/Thundurs/Tornadus.
This is covered under Rules for the JFlynn Forum Triple Team Battle Challenge section.
Rotom-W and Rotom-H will be considered different Pokemon.
The Genies are all different Pokemon one team member can have Landorus-T and another can have Landorus-I
#TeamForum

Team #SeniorsDoExist: tjfRekt

1. Footballfreak99
2. FlashSentry
3. 6iv
Team Name: Trainer's Domain

1. LPFanVGC
2. Spurrific
3. Sohaib
Good luck taking on SeniorsDoExist!