Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Kartana question
Hello everyone!

Just caught a Kartana and I found one that I think is good. 

It is Adamant with 31 IV in HP, Attack and Defence and 25 IV in speed. The IVs in Sp. Attack and Sp. Def. are not good at all (less than 10). 
So, since the  Sp. Def of Kartana is anyways so terrible I think that there is no point to soft reset for another with better IVs (except in speed).

Of course, the only viable item in this Kartana is Focus sash and not the Assult vest.

What do you think?
AV Kartana is actually pretty good, look at this great analysis by @Rogue http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-Ult...er-Kartana

Anyways, I think that Jolly is better for the nature since it allows it to get some key outspeeds, so you might want to SR for that. I wouldn't worry too much about IVs since you can bottlecap them.
Thank you Elly
Hi there saturn, with what you have I believe it will be fine. If you do want that speed IV you can always bottle cap it later on but I think you'll be fine with the 31 in HP Atk and Def.
The Resident Duelist of PokemonForever    

VGC enthusiast!
                                                                                   The Yugi Moto of pokemon

I will bottle cap both speed and sp. def. but I would like to use it right away.