Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Question About game reigons
To help all users what are all the release regions for countries like Australia is in what release reigon this question will help users by allowing them to look up what reigon they are in so they can look at game freak giveaways
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

spyro you be talkin crazy my friend.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I don't understand but can I ask what reigon Australia is classed in because I looked and it doesn't say Australia in serribi in the giveaway/event section
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

(Aug 15, 2016, 02:39 AM)SpyroXX77XX Wrote: I don't understand but can I ask what reigon Australia is classed in because I looked and it doesn't say Australia in serribi in the giveaway/event section

oh, i understand what you mean now. uh  my guess is Asia, if that's a region. I don't know for sure though, but maybe someone else does.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I think it is PAL-Region. Europe works also on that, even though Europe has his own Region. I am not sure about this