Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Justin's Birthday :D
As you all know Justin's Birthday is on the 29th :D Lets spread some cheer

Lets ALL Wish Justin a Happy Birthday :D He deserves it for all his hard work! I mean hes hosted so much and entertained us all :D

Happy Early Birthday Justin :D
Yay happy early birthday Justin! Does anyone know how old he will be turning? Im newish to TheJustinFlynn so I dont know yet Smile
Lets think of some early sacrifices. WONDERTRADE EVERYTHING.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 27, 2015, 03:30 PM)Mollyneonfox Wrote: Yay happy early birthday Justin! Does anyone know how old he will be turning? Im newish to TheJustinFlynn so I dont know yet Smile

HAPPY SOON TO BE 18 B-DAY!!!!! FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW.... :D :D
(Jan 27, 2015, 03:35 PM)Nathan Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2015, 03:30 PM)Mollyneonfox Wrote: Yay happy early birthday Justin! Does anyone know how old he will be turning? Im newish to TheJustinFlynn so I dont know yet Smile

Woah! I expected him to be 23 or near there. Thank you very much for the answer! :D
Happy early birthday Justin!

Glad to see you are turning 18 again, can't believe it's been 13 years in a row kappa

You've inspired me, so I'm going to create a new Youtube account when I turn 13 ( well, it's not gonna be Clubpenguin796 because that's already taken by myself as my old one...But you'll see in 6 months and 2 days Wink)
Happy Birthday Justin!
We acknowledge all your achievements!
Thanks
Happs man! You should host a poke comp on your birthday!
It's officially the 29th on the east coast! Happy birthday Justin! Congrats on turning 18 again kappa
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...