Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Kanto Classic - Day 1
It's my first competition ever and I already got 7-3. I'm so surprised! I'm kinda confused though as to when does the "day" end in UTC time. Is it day two already?
(Mar 4, 2016, 10:53 AM)yuzuki Wrote: It's my first competition ever and I already got 7-3. I'm so surprised! I'm kinda confused though as to when does the "day" end in UTC time. Is it day two already?

00:00 UTC is midnight. So it won't be day 2 for 6hrs.
First Competition I have entered and so far have 4 wins and 6 losses, Clefable seems to be my main downfall, also saw a great strategy someone used a Vaporeon with Scald/Toxic/Protect/Wish it would poison my pokemon then when I would get it down to about half health it would use wish then protect to keep healing itself while my pokemon took more and more damage each turn from toxic
I wish you all the best of luck in the Kanto Classic tournament!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Tonight I will upload a few (or all) of my battle videos for people to watch
Finished all of my day 2 battles went 6-4 again. I ran into a lot of bulkier teams than yesterday and at least 2 of them ran minimize clefables. I hate minimize. I also hate snorlax but that's my fault I should have had focus blast on my alakazam or gengar.
6-4 for me as well. It would've been 7-3 if I didnt forfeit my last match to a stall ste Clefable.
I habe been breeding the hole month, but messed up the registration... Angry
(Mar 4, 2016, 10:05 AM)Kai Wrote: I'm signed up but I haven't gotten to play at all... I've been every where searching for a cleffa and Abra with their HA, apparently no one has breedjects of them. I'm hoping to be able to play by tonight though. :s

Dude, if you still need those, I can hook you up with them. I'm using both of them on my team as well!
(Mar 4, 2016, 10:41 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2016, 10:05 AM)Kai Wrote: I'm signed up but I haven't gotten to play at all... I've been every where searching for a cleffa and Abra with their HA, apparently no one has breedjects of them. I'm hoping to be able to play by tonight though. :s

I have abra breejects with the ha not sure about cleffa though but I can look

Would you be also willing to trade some of those Abra breejects? My Inner Focus Alakazam isnt really that helpful aside from mega-evolving. :P