Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Kawaii Kon 2015 Official VGC Tournament
I am Epic808, member of TheOdoFaction out in Hawaii. I would like to post that somewhere between March 27th - 29th, we will be having an official Pokemon tournament with the VGC rule set. I, along with Da Planet Hawaii, will be monitoring the tournament at the Hawaiian Convention Center. I wanted to post this in the Tournament section, but could not find the "post thread" button. While Da Planet will be doing the tournament monitoring, I will be streaming the tournament online. I will have more information on the tournament the closer we get to the date, and I have honestly not streamed a Pokemon tournament before. I would appreciate any advice given, as I would like to get the highest quality I could get out of that stream.
Make sure you have something planned during intermissions / while waiting for battles.

Good commentary is a plus.

Using capture card quality streaming instead of streaming from some sort of camera.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Ill watch this stream
#TeamForum

Same here sounds interesting
I was thinking at least in the beginning, after registration, but before first round, having an exhibition match. I will take into consideration on brake time/down time and try my best to provide quality commentary. Commentary will probably be provided by myself, and maybe a member of Da Planet. I am already in the process of getting a new 3DS with a capture card attached to it, but because I live out in Hawaii, idk how long shipping will take. Thankfully I have a little less than 2 months for it to show up, but less than that to experiment with stream quality. I also currently have no idea how strong or weak the internets will be at the venue. Worst Case Scenario, I will stream the matches from home, and pre record the matches, though I assume that watching a tournament after its already finished probably wouldn't be too great.