Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hikikomari's Public Trade Thread
(Dec 3, 2018, 10:11 AM)MediSham Wrote: Hey @Hikikomari,

I really just need a simple trade back for my haunter to evolve, if you wouldn't care to help. I can offer you a Mandibuzz for your time if you are still in search of one! Or I might have another pokemon you could be interested in! 

I'm sorry for the long wait for a response.

Hi! I am in fact still looking for a Mandibuzz. I'd love to work out a deal with you if you're still looking for this trade. Let me know!
(Dec 8, 2018, 11:22 AM)Hikikomari Wrote:
(Dec 3, 2018, 10:11 AM)MediSham Wrote: Hey @Hikikomari,

I really just need a simple trade back for my haunter to evolve, if you wouldn't care to help. I can offer you a Mandibuzz for your time if you are still in search of one! Or I might have another pokemon you could be interested in! 

I'm sorry for the long wait for a response.

Hi! I am in fact still looking for a Mandibuzz. I'd love to work out a deal with you if you're still looking for this trade. Let me know!

Yeah, I'm definitely still interested in the trade!
Wonderful! If you'll be around tomorrow at any time, let me know and we can get to fulfilling that request! I don't imagine I'll be busy.
Im looking for Hoopa 

Ign Jose

Fc:1264-1940-4734

Central Time

Up for options
(Dec 9, 2018, 09:33 PM)Hikikomari Wrote: Wonderful! If you'll be around tomorrow at any time, let me know and we can get to fulfilling that request! I don't imagine I'll be busy.

I'm not busy today, I should be online all day

FC: 3325 7939 7907 
IGN: Shamaul