Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF 6 iv Sassy VGC legal Cresselia
Sad 
Hey Gals and Gents, im looking for a competitive Cresselia to use on the VGC team I'm building for stream tournaments, so hype for Tournaments!

FT: 6 iv Latios.

someone please help me out i've had no luck with the mirage islands so i'm asking this amazing community for help.
I thought the ORAS Legends could only have 3 perfect IVs? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Good luck finding your Cresselia!
oh my! i don't know if thats true, regardless im still looking for a Cresselia as long as it's a sassy nature, i don't get many streetpassers, so it's kinda hit or miss finding the island.
(Dec 22, 2014, 05:06 PM)SCf3 Wrote: I thought the ORAS Legends could only have 3 perfect IVs? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Good luck finding your Cresselia!

No, they have 3 garanteed perfect IV's. The other 3 are random, meaning you can get a better one if you keep soft resetting.
(Dec 23, 2014, 03:14 AM)Onihige Wrote:
(Dec 22, 2014, 05:06 PM)SCf3 Wrote: I thought the ORAS Legends could only have 3 perfect IVs? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Good luck finding your Cresselia!

No, they have 3 garanteed perfect IV's. The other 3 are random, meaning you can get a better one if you keep soft resetting.

thx for clearing that up for me, I'm still searching, and im willing to take any IV as long as it's a sassy nature.
I have one that's sassy. Caught it a week or two ago.
Awesome my FC is under my name, but I till send you a message with it in there.