Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Any Flame body pokemon FT: Breedject
(Jul 31, 2017, 02:29 PM)wartty Wrote: @Zane102 where did you read that?

Friends I play with. It works on Omega ruby. I bred a phantump and about 50 eggs I got the HA of frisk.
@Zane102 that's literally impossible... Like from everything I've ever read you can't do that.... There must've been an HA phantump involved at some point, not saying your lying or anything but I've read so many stories of people breeding 200+ eggs only to learn you can't randomly generate the HA.... So confusing....
(Jul 31, 2017, 06:39 PM)wartty Wrote: @Zane102 that's literally impossible... Like from everything I've ever read you can't do that.... There must've been an HA phantump involved at some point, not saying your lying or anything but I've read so many stories of people breeding 200+ eggs only to learn you can't randomly generate the HA.... So confusing....

I don't know. It just had the ha. I was wondertrading my breedjects and I was pretty surprised my self. Thinking you couldn't breed has. (My friends lie sometimes for a joke) but they were being serious.
@Zane102 so strange lol could you have gotten one in wondertrade? Lol but then it wouldve evolved, idk but either way starting off with the HAs would save you a out of time compared to randomly genning them, would you be interested in some sorta package deal for the lot?
(Jul 31, 2017, 07:25 PM)wartty Wrote: @Zane102 so strange lol could you have gotten one in wondertrade? Lol but then it wouldve evolved, idk but either way starting off with the HAs would save you a out of time compared to randomly genning them, would you be interested in some sorta package deal for the lot?

package deal for the lot..?
@Zane102 lol well I could provide you with any of the ones your missing
Is this Gen 6?  I've been breeding a bunch of Flame Body Egg Move Ponytas in AS.  And well, ummm, they're fluffier than Slugmas so I prefer them.  Do you still need some?  They have Hypnosis, Charm, Double Edge, and another egg move I forget.  They're in Luxury Balls andI've basically been running a Kentucky horse farm trying to get good stats on these guys,  but they at most have 4IVS, and some are pretty bad...  But they're PRETTY!

@Zane102 @wartty When it first became possible to transfer xy pokemon to sun and moon,  I went on a Vulpix breeding frenzy in moon to see what was possible with everstones, etc.  (I believe I was the first to start dumping them for trade on Reddit, in fact- I didn't get very much sleep in those days.)  The fire vulpixes I transferred were all flash fire, but I started hatching droughts eventually: it may have been random,  but I do recall at some point deducing that paternal HAs might have some affect and using other species with hidden abilities as fathers.  In any event,  I was running a drought farm within a couple of days.  I want to say that the first droughts were random and not precipitated by a ha father...  It's been a while.  But I know it happened,  back when I didn't know much about how hidden abilities worked and so I wasn't much surprised.
I have to back up the vulpix breeder here cause today I started hatching gibles with rough skin and axew with their with rivalry
Crazy..... I don't know what to say everything I've ever read about hidden abilities begs to differ.... Idk like I can't even find mention of this elsewhere.... Ugh so distressing..... Its literally impossible HAs can only be passed down by a female Pokemon who possess that ability it's worked into the mechanics of the game, the only variable is human error, like @Zaybeastie25 rivalry isn't axews HA it's unnerve idk about @Chansey drought Vulpix.... Did you use and alolan Vulpix with snow warning as the mother and Kanto vulpix as the father? Only way I can imagine....
(Aug 2, 2017, 12:25 AM)wartty Wrote: Crazy..... I don't know what to say everything I've ever read about hidden abilities begs to differ.... Idk like I can't even find mention of this elsewhere.... Ugh so distressing..... Its literally impossible HAs can only be passed down by a female Pokemon who possess that ability it's worked into the mechanics of the game, the only variable is human error, like @Zaybeastie25 rivalry isn't axews HA it's unnerve idk about @Chansey drought Vulpix.... Did you use and alolan Vulpix with snow warning as the mother and Kanto vulpix as the father? Only way I can imagine....
I don't know.  That was around the time I got a Snow Warning baby in trade,  BUT it seems like it may have been before...  I don't know.  I went like 35 hours without sleep to tribble fire-vulpixes for everyone;  I know that the ones I transferred didn't have HA though...  Maybe that was it..?  I do remember experimenting with snow/fire crosses and everstones to see what nature/type/ability we would get. That was when we were first realizing that everstones could preserve regional variants over generations...