Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Aprimon FT Aprimon
(Jul 31, 2017, 12:05 AM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 30, 2017, 10:21 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 30, 2017, 09:11 PM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 30, 2017, 08:43 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 30, 2017, 04:13 PM)evilcackles Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin So I have everyone ready except the 2 HA Sentrets because for some reason 'Frisk' isn't transferring to any of the eggs.... I'm going to ask on here to see if I'm doing anything wrong, but if you want (for now) I can just get you ready Non-HA of those 2? & Then later on give you a Sentret w/Frisk 

(or I can give you a list of some other pokemon I have & you can choose 2 from there?)

EDIT: I've gotten help w/this & am going to start breeding them again so hopefully I'll have them ready in a lil bit!
It's np at all you can take your time and breed them to have their HA, I have everything ready for you Smile

I'm breeding them right now & thankfully it's working!  Smile  Someone told me the other was probably a powersave Pokemon which don't pass on the HA when bred so they gave me an extra HA Sentret they had available & I'm using that 1 to breed with now. BUT these are the only two I have left to get ready for you & then I'll have everything! Heart So we can either do it tonight if you're still around when I'm ready or tomorrow maybe?

We can do it tonight Smile still awake

This is late, but I've finally got them all ready if you're still here! If not I'll definitely be around tomorrow!  Heart
Im online Smile heading to the plaza
(Jul 31, 2017, 12:58 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 30, 2017, 09:11 PM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 30, 2017, 08:43 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote: It's np at all you can take your time and breed them to have their HA, I have everything ready for you Smile

I'm breeding them right now & thankfully it's working!  Smile  Someone told me the other was probably a powersave Pokemon which don't pass on the HA when bred so they gave me an extra HA Sentret they had available & I'm using that 1 to breed with now. BUT these are the only two I have left to get ready for you & then I'll have everything! Heart So we can either do it tonight if you're still around when I'm ready or tomorrow maybe?

This is late, but I've finally got them all ready if you're still here! If not I'll definitely be around tomorrow!  Heart

I think maybe I missed you? Huh But I'm in the Plaza now if you're still around here! I'll be wondertrading so give me a heads up/reply if you are (I'll keep refreshing/checking) so I can stop WTing/Accept the Link Trade (otherwise I might miss it if you try & send it while I'm doing WTs) (I'll occasionally check my friend list to see if you're on inbetween WTs too)
(Jul 31, 2017, 01:31 AM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 30, 2017, 09:11 PM)evilcackles Wrote: I'm breeding them right now & thankfully it's working!  Smile  Someone told me the other was probably a powersave Pokemon which don't pass on the HA when bred so they gave me an extra HA Sentret they had available & I'm using that 1 to breed with now. BUT these are the only two I have left to get ready for you & then I'll have everything! Heart So we can either do it tonight if you're still around when I'm ready or tomorrow maybe?

I think maybe I missed you? Huh But I'm in the Plaza now if you're still around here! I'll be wondertrading so give me a heads up/reply if you are (I'll keep refreshing/checking) so I can stop WTing/Accept the Link Trade (otherwise I might miss it if you try & send it while I'm doing WTs) (I'll occasionally check my friend list to see if you're on inbetween WTs too)

Still at the plaza Smile I'll refresh
(Jul 31, 2017, 01:32 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 30, 2017, 10:21 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote: We can do it tonight Smile still awake

That's weird? Because I'm still not seeing you on my Friend's List? & I don't believe I've deleted anyone since the last time we traded, but I'll go check & make sure right now & then hop back on...
(Jul 31, 2017, 01:34 AM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2017, 12:05 AM)evilcackles Wrote: This is late, but I've finally got them all ready if you're still here! If not I'll definitely be around tomorrow!  Heart

That's weird? Because I'm still not seeing you on my Friend's List? & I don't believe I've deleted anyone since the last time we traded, but I'll go check & make sure right now & then hop back on...

Brb I gotta pull out the squirtle from pokebank
(Jul 31, 2017, 02:01 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2017, 01:34 AM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2017, 12:58 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote: Im online Smile heading to the plaza

Brb I gotta pull out the squirtle from pokebank

No worries, I'll be waiting!  Heart
Tyvm! I'll let you know if/when I get any new AprimonB or DreamB Pokemon in the future!
(Jul 31, 2017, 02:13 AM)evilcackles Wrote: Tyvm! I'll let you know if/when I get any new AprimonB or DreamB Pokemon in the future!
Same here Smile I'll be getting more probably today or tomorrow
@Iamknownasmartin I told you I'd come to you when I received new DreamB & Aprimon Pokemon & here I am!  

These are the 1s I have now: 

DreamB HA Bellsprout
DreamB HA Bronzor
DreamB (no HA available) Cherubi
DreamB HA Drifloon 
DreamB Feebas (I should have HA for it within a day or 2 if this trade goes thru)
DreamB HA Igglybuff 
DreamB Mawile (can breed HA onto it, just might take extra time) 
DreamB HA Munna 
DreamB HA Nidoran (F or M)
DreamB HA Pidgey 
DreamB HA Shuckle 
DreamB HA Shuppet 
DreamB HA Sigilyph 
DreamB HA Spiritomb 
DreamB HA Tentacool 

HeavyB Turtonator
LureB Oranguru 
FastB Grubbin 
LureB Pyukumuku 
MoonB Larvitar 
SafariB Larvitar 

(NOTE: I can also breed you a Sheer Force HA FriendB Trapinch & a Sheer Force HA LoveB Mawile)