Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Arceus, Hoopa
I was unable to get to a game stop in time this month to get the event Arceus. If any one has an extra or one they are willing to trade I have a 2014 Tanabata event Shiny Jirachi. In addition I have another Jirachi Im willing to trade if any one had a english event Hoopa.
What level is jirachi?
I have a gamestop Arceus that I would be totally down to trade.
(Aug 25, 2016, 09:38 AM)Mwctcc Wrote: I was unable to get to a game stop in time this month to get the event Arceus. If any one has an extra or one they are willing to trade I have a 2014 Tanabata event Shiny Jirachi. In addition I have another Jirachi Im willing to trade if any one had a english event Hoopa.

I have a spare hoopa! Smile is it okay for the shiny jirachi?
The Jirachi's are level 10 the way I received them
Awesome!! just let me know when you can I can anytime before 3:30pm EST
The Jirachi is really the only thing I have that would be worth a trade ^^; but sure I will trade for a Hoopa. Im ready any time before 3:30 pm EST.
(Aug 25, 2016, 09:38 AM)Mwctcc Wrote: I was unable to get to a game stop in time this month to get the event Arceus. If any one has an extra or one they are willing to trade I have a 2014 Tanabata event Shiny Jirachi. In addition I have another Jirachi Im willing to trade if any one had a english event Hoopa.

I have a event arceus that I am willing to trade my friendcode is 3625 - 9479 - 6183
(Aug 25, 2016, 11:06 AM)Mwctcc Wrote: The Jirachi is really the only thing I have that would be worth a trade ^^; but sure I will trade for a Hoopa. Im ready any time before 3:30 pm EST.

Alright I have time now Smile my FC is  1564-6333-1340
(Aug 25, 2016, 11:53 AM)Lewis_Alderson Wrote:

I have a event arceus that I am willing to trade my friendcode is 3625 - 9479 - 6183
alright im getting on