Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Ditto Friend Safari
Hello is there anyone I can be friends with who has a ditto in their friend safari? I would simply like to have this for the sake of convenience when trying to make my breeding life easier. Smile
Can I just trade you one? Or would you like one that you caught?
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Jan 17, 2016, 01:17 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Can I just trade you one? Or would you like one that you caught?

I'm looking to catch dittos of various natures and IVs so that is why I'm looking for a safari rather than just trading. Smile
(Jan 17, 2016, 01:20 PM)Ridnell Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2016, 01:17 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Can I just trade you one? Or would you like one that you caught?

I'm looking to catch dittos of various natures and IVs so that is why I'm looking for a safari rather than just trading. Smile

OkSmile I understand
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Jan 17, 2016, 01:16 PM)Ridnell Wrote: Hello is there anyone I can be friends with who has a ditto in their friend safari? I would simply like to have this for the sake of convenience when trying to make my breeding life easier. Smile

Breeding is my favorite part of Pokemon and it just so happens I have a Ditto Safari Smile

I'll add you. I'm really looking for a Sawk Safari if you know anyone who has one and could add me. If not no worries!

FC: 1392-5217-4378
IGN: Sakura
(Jan 17, 2016, 01:48 PM)scmunson Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2016, 01:16 PM)Ridnell Wrote: Hello is there anyone I can be friends with who has a ditto in their friend safari? I would simply like to have this for the sake of convenience when trying to make my breeding life easier. Smile

Breeding is my favorite part of Pokemon and it just so happens I have a Ditto Safari Smile

I'll add you. I'm really looking for a Sawk Safari if you know anyone who has one and could add me. If not no worries!

Oh I found some kind people who already given me one, but thank you for offering I really appreciate it. Smile Sadly I do not know anyone with a Sawk Safari so I apologize for that.
(Jan 19, 2016, 09:08 PM)Ridnell Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2016, 01:48 PM)scmunson Wrote:

Oh I found some kind people who already given me one, but thank you for offering I really appreciate it. Smile Sadly I do not know anyone with a Sawk Safari so I apologize for that.

Hey no worries! Glad you got your Ditto safari, this Sawk safari seems to be rare! lol

Happy Breeding! Smile