Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Dream Balls
hey,
I'm looking for any dream ball/bank ball females that i'm missing.
here's my list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

Thanks!
I have some female pokemon in rare-ish pokeballs

Burmy in a dream ball
Goomy in a heal ball
Goomy in a premier ball
Floatzel in a sport ball
Gothita in a sport ball
Gastly in a moon ball
Scyther in a nest ball

Personally I really like the heal ball Goomy, as well as the Gastly and the Scyther. I want to breed a shiny Scyther in a nest ball. I know only one of these is dream ball but you did specify that other kinds of pokeballs are okay. Are you trading off of your list or do you intend to make offers based on what you see here?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
hey yeah i'd like your dream ball burmy and the heal ball goomy if you're ok with that. which do you want?
@TheMoonIsTheEnemy I'd like you Eevee most of all, but I'm curious which Nidoran you have?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Aug 1, 2016, 05:13 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: @TheMoonIsTheEnemy I'd like you Eevee most of all, but I'm curious which Nidoran you have?

i'll trade you an eevee and nidoran female for them?
FC: 2165-5985-6020
(Aug 1, 2016, 05:18 PM)TheMoonIsTheEnemy Wrote:
(Aug 1, 2016, 05:13 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: @TheMoonIsTheEnemy I'd like you Eevee most of all, but I'm curious which Nidoran you have?

i'll trade you an eevee and nidoran female for them?
FC: 2165-5985-6020

Sure thing! My FC is on screen to the right. If you don't mind I actually want to breed your Goomy for you because I was meaning to get around to IV breed and Super Train one anyway, it would be a shame if I lost my only heal ball one. So the Goomy I'll send you will be a female in a heal ball with 3-5 IVs, should hatch any second now.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
ok great thanks
Cool. Sorry for the delay, I kept getting males. Ready when you are!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
thanks for the trades Smile
Of course! Thank you for the dream balls! You got me started on my Goomy breeding as well, I'm trying to make a special attacker as well as a physical attacker to play around with different strategies.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?