Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF EU or AU to help me and my friend get Hoopa
Hey all, wondering if any splendid EU or AU would be willing to help me obtain 2 Hoopa's.  I am trying to get one for myself and one for my friend.  We are both in the U.S.  Happy to trade whatever I can for them.  I have a few extra Mew, Celebi, and Jirachis as well as a number of other extra Legendaries and a few shinies I could trade.  Please let me know =)
@Tharsin I would have quite happily supplied you with both Hoopa's if I had not gave one away yesterday, although I did recieve another one last night I am quite happily giving to you if you would like.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
@Total-Insanity that would be awesome, i'd really appreciate it.  I'm taking my lunch from work in about an hour, would you be free to do a quick trade then?  Otherwise I'll be off work in about 6 hours.  Anything special you are looking for?
@Tharsin Yeah I will be here in an hour. Nothing I need in return though.

@Total-Insanity Sweet, thank you.  I will send you a message when i get home and add you.  My FC and IGN should ve on the side.  It should be just about an hour from now.
@Total-Insanity I spaced out when i got home for lunch, some jerk had blocked the driveway to my apt building XD  Will you be around tonight?  I'm so sorry i didn't get to log in over lunch.
@Tharsin That's around 1am for me. Yeah, I will be around.

@Total-Insanity If that's too late for you we can aim for tomorrow as well.  I will shoot you a message when I get home.  I set a reminder on my phone as well, lol.  Thank you again =)
@Total-Insanity Hey man, i just got home.  Are you still up to trade?  NBD if its another time =)
@Tharsin Yep, I'm ready. I'm not doing anything other than hatching Honedge.