Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF EVENTS: Hoopa with prison bottle and diancie with mega stone
Thanks a lot!!, and btw, is she the legit diancie shiny from Japan event??
You can't trade key items, thus the Prison Bottle can't be traded.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(May 20, 2016, 04:38 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: You can't trade key items, thus the Prison Bottle can't be traded.
@Excalibur0126  ah ok i didnt know, better buy ORAS and get the items
Im 93% Sure the Diance is legit
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(May 20, 2016, 04:44 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Im 93% Sure the Diance is legit
wow awesome xD , thanks
No problem
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
Have any extra diances? Or a mew?
I have a lvl 100 darkrai and lvl 100 XYZ legendarys
@MysticTrainer312 I have a illegal mew that can be traded and an extra non-shiny Diance

uwu i can hacku
(May 20, 2016, 10:41 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @MysticTrainer312 I have a illegal mew that can be traded and an extra non-shiny Diance

Can i please have the non-shiny diance? is there anything i mentioned above you might want i just got back into pokemon and dont have much and what did you mean by illegal mew?  @MistressGlaceon
Well the Mew is trade able but not legal. Its not in a level Pokeball for it to be an event and the OT in not correct for it to be legal, but its still trade able and your able to battle with it. And I'm actually trying to complete my PokeDex so if you want to look on my thread for that id be willing to trade you the Diance if you can trade me a few of the Pokémon I need

uwu i can hacku