Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Friend Safaris
MixQQ add me too
(Aug 23, 2016, 03:59 AM)MixQQ Wrote: @Shiro 
I added u bro Smile
@MegaArcanine  And u too Smile

My FC: 4914-7540-5980

Done what's your FS type?
@Shiro ,@shinysk,@MixQQ AND @MegaArcanine  I've added all of you my safari type is fairy with mawlie,dedenne and floette my fc is 2337-4862-8162 thank  you to everyone in advance for the add. Smile Smile
@Mystery 
Thx! I Added u! Smile
@Shayw1  And u too!
thank you @MixQQ  for the add Smile . on a unrelated note this has nothing to do with friend codes not important enough for me to start a thread but after 155 eggs still no shiny tyrunt what am i doing wrong? Huh
(Aug 23, 2016, 05:44 AM)MegaArcanine Wrote:
(Aug 23, 2016, 03:59 AM)MixQQ Wrote: @Shiro 
I added u bro Smile
@MegaArcanine  And u too Smile

My FC: 4914-7540-5980

Done what's your FS type?
@MegaArcanine 
I dont know Sad Could u check? Smile
(Aug 23, 2016, 06:18 AM)Mystery Wrote: thank you @MixQQ  for the add Smile . on a unrelated note this has nothing to do with friend codes not important enough for me to start a thread but after 155 eggs still no shiny tyrunt what am i doing wrong? Huh
@Mystery 
I think, u have more chance if u breed her with other shiny pokemon, i breed my ralts with shiny parent and I got after 50 eggs, dont give up! Smile
okay got it and i won't give up on shiny tyrunt it just takes so long lol thank you for answering my quick question @MixQQ  Smile Smile . Will an ITALIAN ditto and a Japense Tyrantrum work to at least up the chance of a shiny?
It dosent matter,you just dont have good luck
yeah @Shayw1 i'm really starting to think that i just wanted to hatch a shiny tyrunt because shiny tyrantrum looks so cool.