Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Nonshiny ~Lv.80+ Carracosta
Wink 
LOOKING FOR A LEVEL 80+ NONSHINY CARRACOSTA 
I AM OFFERING A SHINY LV 1 ZORUA 
NOT SURE OF IVs SO DONT ASK
PLS REPLY IF U HAVE A NONSHINY CARRACOSTA AND ITS LEVEL
WILL GLADLY ACCEPT A SHINY ONE TOO BUT LEVEL IS MORE IMPORTANT

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="F16ngrJ"><a href="//imgur.com/F16ngrJ">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: F16ngrJ.jpg]
I can train one up if you'd like!
(Jun 29, 2016, 12:30 PM)Dull Deoxys Wrote: I can train one up if you'd like!
Sure!  What level is it now and approximately how long do you need?  No offense, but I'm not sure I want to reserve the Zorua for you if the training will take a few days in case I get another offer.  Depending on what the current level is now and how long it'll take you to get it around 80 maybe I can  lock this trade in with you.  Just let me know!!
(Jun 29, 2016, 01:00 PM)jawsh98 Wrote:
(Jun 29, 2016, 12:30 PM)Dull Deoxys Wrote: I can train one up if you'd like!
Sure!  What level is it now and approximately how long do you need?  No offense, but I'm not sure I want to reserve the Zorua for you if the training will take a few days in case I get another offer.  Depending on what the current level is now and how long it'll take you to get it around 80 maybe I can  lock this trade in with you.  Just let me know!!
Nevermind, sorry. Just got offered lv 100 carracosta, not sure how to close thread but thank you sir.  Sorry!