Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need trade for masuda breeding please
I'm hoping a ditto will work for masuda breeding. Does anyone have a spare to trade? For something reasonable please and preferably from a different region than north America. Please help!!
does the IV's matter? if not i have one for you.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Honestly I'm super new to this. I've been wanting to do something shinies and ev training. So as far as ivs nature's and stuff like that I have no idea about. I'm not even honest sure if you can use a ditto for masuda breeding but I figured I would give it a try. I don't really have many pokemon atm. But I am hatching so totodile eggs if maybe you would want one?
(Oct 6, 2015, 06:37 AM)Lycan611 Wrote: Honestly I'm super new to this. I've been wanting to do something shinies and ev training. So as far as ivs nature's and stuff like that I have no idea about.   I'm not even honest sure if you can use a ditto for masuda breeding but I figured I would give it a try.    I don't really have many pokemon atm. But I am hatching so totodile eggs if maybe you would want one?

Sure, If you PM me with questions about IV's and natures i will answer them to the best of my ability and if i don't know something i'll find out

The ditto i have is japanese so it should do fine. and the masuda method works with anypokemon they just need to be from different regions.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
(Oct 5, 2015, 02:29 PM)Shachi Wrote: does the IV's matter? if not i have one for you.

do you happen to have to have a spare Japanese dito
ps like your pic SNAFU
(Oct 6, 2015, 12:35 PM)ellmak47 Wrote:
(Oct 5, 2015, 02:29 PM)Shachi Wrote: does the IV's matter? if not i have one for you.

do you happen to have to have a spare Japanese dito
ps like your pic SNAFU

Nope sorry.