Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF HA Dratini Dragonair or Dragonite
Hello everyone I need hidden ability Dratini/ Dragonite/ Dragonair
Ill trade another pokemons with hidden abilities.
hi
I have a 21lv female dratini with marvel scale and egg moves(extreme speed and dragon dance)

if you like it, what will you offer for it?
I can breed you a 5 or 6iv dratini if you want
(Aug 14, 2016, 02:13 AM)Yik Wrote: hi
I have a 21lv female dratini with marvel scale and egg moves(extreme speed and dragon dance)

if you like it, what will you offer for it?

I will offer almost anything I've got some event legendarys
@Mayson21 I have the same HA Dratini with extreme speed and dragon dance, could you specify these event legendaries you have? If I'm interested I'll breed one with 5IV  :D
I have a HA Male Dragonair with IV's in HP and Defense Smile
(Aug 25, 2016, 09:33 AM)Squirtle Squad Wrote: @Mayson21 I have the same HA Dratini with extreme speed and dragon dance, could you specify these event legendaries you have? If I'm interested I'll breed one with 5IV  :D

I have victini celebi hoopa diancie and a lot of shinys including a shiny terrakion a shiny latios a shiny garados shiny luxray shiny huntail shiny stout land and the ones I need a lot more to trade 6 IV ev trained shiny sceptile and shiny charizard 

let me know if you want anything
@Mayson21 I've added your friend code, add me back.
I'm interested in your Hoopa and Diancie. Do any of them have the Classic Ribbon?
(Aug 25, 2016, 10:49 AM)Squirtle Squad Wrote: @Mayson21 I've added your friend code, add me back.
I'm interested in your Hoopa and Diancie. Do any of them have the Classic Ribbon?

Ok I'll check if they have the ribbon
(Aug 25, 2016, 10:49 AM)Squirtle Squad Wrote: @Mayson21 I've added your friend code, add me back.

They don't have the ribbon which one do you want