Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF HA Sableye. Can trade HA Abra, Dratini, Piloswine, or Totodile
Wink 
Hey there I'm just looking for a HA Sableye. I have some 4-5 IV HA Pokemon if you're interested. Also if you have Sableye Friend Safari, that'd be cool too. My friend safari is Bug with Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth. Just let me know. Thanks!
Which hidden ability pokemon do you have?? 
I've got a ton of HA sableyes from breeding, they also have good IV's so you'll end up winning Wink
(Jun 2, 2016, 08:37 PM)josephalo Wrote: Which hidden ability pokemon do you have?? 
I've got a ton of HA sableyes from breeding, they also have good IV's so you'll end up winning Wink

I've got HA Abra, HA Dratini, HA Piloswine, HA Totodile, and possibly others but that's what I can find right now. They all mostly have good IVs as well from breeding so hopefully you can get something useful in return! I'll add you as a friend and I'll be online the next couple of hours so maybe we can trade. Thank you!
(Jun 3, 2016, 04:08 AM)Krewe Chief Wrote:
(Jun 2, 2016, 08:37 PM)josephalo Wrote: Which hidden ability pokemon do you have?? 

I've got HA Abra, HA Dratini, HA Piloswine, HA Totodile, and possibly others but that's what I can find right now. They all mostly have good IVs as well from breeding so hopefully you can get something useful in return! I'll add you as a friend and I'll be online the next couple of hours so maybe we can trade. Thank you!

Give me the hidden ability abra and we have a deal :D
You got it! When can I catch you online? Any particular nature you'd prefer?
(Jun 3, 2016, 09:16 AM)Krewe Chief Wrote: You got it! When can I catch you online? Any particular nature you'd prefer?

I usualy prefer calm natures, I'm online almost anytime, specially at night 
Thank you!