Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] 0 Speed Iv Ditto
Been trying for a while to make some Trick Room mons, and while searching through all of my boxes, on multiple games... I realized I literally don't have a single Poke with 0 Iv's in speed. So I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out? I've got a couple of shinies (Gible, Stoutland), some comps, and some HA breedjects (Gluttony Snorlax for example) that I'd be willing to trade. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
@gkh1997 Can you help here?
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@PerchPond , sure! Smile

@Mugenreturns ,deposit a Primeape into GTS requesting level 100 Ditto.

Oh yeah, do you prefer Brave, Relaxed, Quiet or Sassy nature?

OT: HAX
TID: 000000
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Shoot so sorry about the delayed response. Work has been murder lol. Anyway nature isnt as important but if you happen to have a brave one lying around that would be amazing

edit - also, would another pokemon work? Dont think i have a primeape.

edit 2 - going on lunch so ill go catch one. Will put it on gts as soon as i get it.

final edit - primeape is in the gts, for a level 91 or higher ditto. Mesaage is the standard. Thanks in advance!! You have no idea how much this helps!
(Aug 25, 2017, 05:44 PM)Mugenreturns Wrote: Shoot so sorry about the delayed response. Work has been murder lol. Anyway nature isnt as important but if you happen to have a brave one lying around that would be amazing

edit 2 - going on lunch so ill go catch one. Will put it on gts as soon as i get it.

final edit - primeape is in the gts, for a level 91 or higher ditto. Mesaage is the standard. Thanks in advance!! You have no idea how much this helps!

Sent~
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Aug 25, 2017, 06:44 PM)gkh1997 Wrote:
(Aug 25, 2017, 05:44 PM)Mugenreturns Wrote: Shoot so sorry about the delayed response. Work has been murder lol. Anyway nature isnt as important but if you happen to have a brave one lying around that would be amazing

Sent~

Thank you so much again!!! Youre awesome!