Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Hidden Ability Pokemon
I'm looking for the following Pokemon with their hidden abilities; gender, IVs and natures don't matter.

Anorith
Shieldon
Burmy

Mewtwo
Lugia
Palkia

I can offer just about any other HA Pokemon in exchange. A full list is available on my main trade post . I am more than 96% of the way through completing my mission of accumulating every released hidden ability, and the ones I've listed are the only ones I cannot obtain through other means besides trading.

-sandragon13
Hate to bump this, but yeah. Could really use these.
-sandragon13
I know I have mudkip and Kang but will have to breed them this weekend
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's
Chimchar with HA's and egg moves
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Minccino
BR HA feraligatr
BR Mega Gallade
BR Garchomp
BR Terrakion
BR Shiny Dragonite

Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
(Feb 6, 2015, 04:45 PM)Hunter95dt Wrote: I know I have mudkip and Kang but will have to breed them this weekend

Great, no problem. Let me know if there's anything specific you'd want in return.
-sandragon13
I have a kang and treeko with ha
I'm going to bed shortly, but I could get you a HA Aerodactyl if you're able to go online soonish.
(Feb 6, 2015, 05:48 PM)Bigbear Wrote: I have a kang and treeko with ha

I'd be interested in Treecko...take a look at my list and see if there's any HA Pokemon you want in exchange.

(Feb 6, 2015, 05:48 PM)Denny Wrote: I'm going to bed shortly, but I could get you a HA Aerodactyl if you're able to go online soonish.

Aerodactyl would be awesome. Do you want any HA guys in exchange? If you can't do tonight, there's the weekend if that works better for you.
-sandragon13
I'll take whatever, not too bothered. Just hatching eggs now.
(Feb 6, 2015, 06:42 PM)Denny Wrote: I'll take whatever, not too bothered. Just hatching eggs now.

Smashing. I'll find a HA guy to trade for it, then head online.

Edit: Thanks Denny, much appreciated. +1 rep.
-sandragon13
Anyone have a hidden ability shelmet please? I'm fair at bargaining