Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Hoopa
Missed the promotion in the U.S, was wondering if anyone hade a spare one to trade. I have shinies to offer or even a spare Diancie.
@Pokélander I have one. What shinnies do you have?
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

I have shiny wailmer, carvanha, basculin, tentacool, poliwrath, feebas, relicanth, octillery, shinx, aron and magikarp... I also have other legends and a few perfect Iv pokemon.

Is it the McDonalds Hoopa?
@Pokélander Yes it is McDonalds Hoopa. What kind of legends do you have? Can you give me more info on that shinx?

Arthur C. Clarke

Shinx is a Lax Nature with the rivalry ability. Its probably not that great because I remember trading off the other shiny shinx I had a while back and those were the better ones.

I have tons of legendaries... what exactly are you looking for? I have extra kyogre, Rayquaza, regirock, mewtwo and more.

I also have a shiny ralts and tyrogue I am willing to part with even though I would like to keep those. I am currently shiny hunting for some evees and poygons... I let you know if I get an extra to trade.

I am willing to trade you a few for that Hoopa depending on what you want. So keep that in mind. I will be on late tonight if you want to trade.
@Pokélander I am looking for Keldeo and Shaymin. As for the shinnies that you have I am not interested in them.

Arthur C. Clarke

Hey your on now
I have a perfect Iv Shiny Charizard, perfect iv Shiny Salamence/ Dragon Dance, a perfect Iv shiny Beedrill and a shiny moltres.
(Jan 31, 2016, 03:17 AM)AurisxD Wrote: @Pokélander I am looking for Keldeo and Shaymin. As for the shinnies that you have I am not interested in them.

I have a shiny shaymin. Would you trade the hoopa for it?