Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Hoopa or Volcanion
Hey everyone.  I'm looking to trade for a Hoopa or Volcanion.  I have a number of legendaries i am able to trade.  I also have a few shinies available.  Please let me know, thanks!
The offer stands on my jpn Hoopa. Check that other thread for details.
(Feb 1, 2016, 10:51 PM)Pokélander Wrote: The offer stands on my jpn Hoopa. Check that other thread for details.

What thread was that on?  I can't seem to locate it.
(Feb 1, 2016, 10:41 PM)Tharsin Wrote: Hey everyone.  I'm looking to trade for a Hoopa or Volcanion.  I have a number of legendaries i am able to trade.  I also have a few shinies available.  Please let me know, thanks!

I have a Hoopa. Do you have any VGC Pokemon and Legendaries for trade???????
(Feb 1, 2016, 10:51 PM)Pokélander Wrote: The offer stands on my jpn Hoopa. Check that other thread for details.

Got any VGC or competitive Pokemon you don't need????
(Feb 2, 2016, 11:44 AM)Michael.P Wrote:
(Feb 1, 2016, 10:41 PM)Tharsin Wrote: Hey everyone.  I'm looking to trade for a Hoopa or Volcanion.  I have a number of legendaries i am able to trade.  I also have a few shinies available.  Please let me know, thanks!

I have a ton of legendaries for trade.  What are you looking for?
(Feb 2, 2016, 11:57 AM)Tharsin Wrote:

VGC Competitive Cresselia.
(Feb 2, 2016, 12:00 PM)Michael.P Wrote:

Sadly Cresselia is not one of the legendaries that I have doubles of.
(Feb 2, 2016, 12:57 PM)Tharsin Wrote:
(Feb 2, 2016, 12:00 PM)Michael.P Wrote:
(Feb 2, 2016, 11:44 AM)Michael.P Wrote: [quote='Tharsin' pid='111728' dateline='1454391706']
Hey everyone.  I'm looking to trade for a Hoopa or Volcanion.  I have a number of legendaries i am able to trade.  I also have a few shinies available.  Please let me know, thanks!

Sadly Cresselia is not one of the legendaries that I have doubles of.

How about a Competitive Thunudurus , Zapdos, Entei , Tornadus or Landorus?
Honestly, other than IV's/EV's i have no idea what is considered competitive (sorry, i'm trying to complete my dex before i get into battling). I do have 2 Entei and 2 Landorus but can't check their exact stats until i get home from work.