Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Jirachi
I am in desperate need of a Jirachi. Will trade my lvl 68 heatran for it. Will get my friend code in a bit

Edit: friend code is 3754-9165-1674 IGN: Jared
Does the Jirachi need to have perfect IV's or do you just want one?
(Feb 1, 2015, 02:56 PM)Revenant L Wrote: Does the Jirachi need to have perfect IV's or do you just want one?

Doesn't need to have perfect IV. I just want one :3
I have a legit one-time-event-obtained Jirachi. It's unique in that it knows Draco Meteor. Not a particularly useful move in most situations, but it's a trophy Pokemon and the version that has the O.T. of GAMESTP is hard to come by. I mean, who would actually go to a gamestop to download the pokemon when they could get it over wi-fi? That being said, it's one of my most prized pokemon, and I'd like to get something besides a Heatran for it. Already have a perfect IV heatran anyway.
(Feb 1, 2015, 03:28 PM)Revenant L Wrote: I have a legit one-time-event-obtained Jirachi. It's unique in that it knows Draco Meteor. Not a particularly useful move in most situations, but it's a trophy Pokemon and the version that has the O.T. of GAMESTP is hard to come by. I mean, who would actually go to a gamestop to download the pokemon when they could get it over wi-fi? That being said, it's one of my most prized pokemon, and I'd like to get something besides a Heatran for it. Already have a perfect IV heatran anyway.

How about a lvl 69 Yveltal?
(Feb 1, 2015, 03:31 PM)Dashey10 Wrote:
(Feb 1, 2015, 03:28 PM)Revenant L Wrote: I have a legit one-time-event-obtained Jirachi. It's unique in that it knows Draco Meteor. Not a particularly useful move in most situations, but it's a trophy Pokemon and the version that has the O.T. of GAMESTP is hard to come by. I mean, who would actually go to a gamestop to download the pokemon when they could get it over wi-fi? That being said, it's one of my most prized pokemon, and I'd like to get something besides a Heatran for it. Already have a perfect IV heatran anyway.

Sorry, I played Y; already caught Yveltal.
(Feb 1, 2015, 03:33 PM)Revenant L Wrote:
(Feb 1, 2015, 03:31 PM)Dashey10 Wrote:

Sorry, I played Y; already caught Yveltal.

give me a list of what you are willing to trade for my Jirachi.
Lvl 42 shiny gyrados is the only other pokemon I can think of
(Feb 1, 2015, 03:38 PM)Dashey10 Wrote: Lvl 42 shiny gyrados is the only other pokemon I can think of

Lake of rage Gyarados?
(Feb 1, 2015, 03:40 PM)Revenant L Wrote:
(Feb 1, 2015, 03:38 PM)Dashey10 Wrote: Lvl 42 shiny gyrados is the only other pokemon I can think of

Lake of rage Gyarados?

Don't know. I got this from a wonder trade