Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Jolly Male Meinfoo
Just name your price! :D 

Jolly nature Male Meinfoo! Perferably with perfect HP, but that really doesn't matter!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Don't know if its any help but my friend safari has meinfoo in it... soo you would have better chances with the Iv's, HA & stuff.
I bred a Jolly male Mienfoo for you. Smile Unfortunately I need to go to sleep so if anyone else comes forward while I'm gone, please go ahead and snag it. :D If nobody else comes forward, I'll post its stats when I get back online, and then we can trade!
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(Jun 1, 2016, 12:26 AM)Lythania Wrote: I bred a Jolly male Mienfoo for you. Smile Unfortunately I need to go to sleep so if anyone else comes forward while I'm gone, please go ahead and snag it. :D If nobody else comes forward, I'll post its stats when I get back online, and then we can trade!
@Lythania Thank you so much! ^_^ I'm usually online most of the day/night, so I'll go ahead and add you! Is there anything you want in return for it?
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth It's no problem! Nah, I don't really need anything, so throw whatever you feel like at me. xD I don't mind. If anything, requests like yours give me an excuse to breed egg moves onto Pokémon! Here's its stats as promised:

The Judge said that five of its IVs 'couldn't be beat', which supposedly means that they're 31/perfect.
Pokéball: Basic Poké Ball (Figured you could breed for a better ball if you wanted hahah)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Regenerator (Suggested by Smogon)
Egg Moves: Me First, Knock Off, Low Kick, Feint
Potential 31 IVs: HP, Atk, Def, SpAtk, SpDef
-----
Oh my goodness thank you so much! ^_^ You are absolutely wonderful!
Aww you didn't have to give me a Cobalion! Heart If anything I'm kinda swamped with stuff in my PC, you sure you don't want this guy back? xD
-----
I've been trying to get rid of that guy for a LOOONG time! lol I already have one, and I couldn't get the Articuno I wanted for it (it was in the GTS for a week!!) ^_^

but if you don't want it I'll take it and give you something you can just throw away xD
Alrighty, I'll happily stuff him in a legendary trade box for a rainy day lol! I don't breed pokes in an effort to get legendaries or anything, so I always try to make sure that the other person sends me whatever spares they have instead of something they find valuable.

Happy trading! :D
-----