Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Kabuto w/rapid spin
does anyone have a Kabuto or Anorith with the egg move Rapid Spin in ORAS? if not a female Kabuto would be alright too
if you have a male rapid spin squirtle and a female kabuto would that work? but i do have 1 xD its shiny and marked with 6iv and  is impish with weak armor
(May 3, 2017, 12:10 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote: if you have a male rapid spin squirtle and a female kabuto would that work? but i do have 1 xD its shiny and marked with 6iv and  is impish with weak armor

yes that would work! could I have it?? got loads of legendaries to trade you
like? also needs to be cloned xD its my only 1
(May 3, 2017, 07:40 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote: like? also needs to be cloned xD its my only 1

oh I rather not have a cloned one.. could you breed one female one for me? or do you have a anorith with rapid spin too?

got loads of xerneas, rayquazas, kyogres and latios to trade
well bad thing about ORAS is that it lvls up
(May 3, 2017, 09:09 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote: well bad thing about ORAS is that it lvls up
oh... you could always use heart scale to relearn the moves?
ik but maybe the squirlte and a regular kabuto would work but only 1s i got are the event 1 and the shiny 1
(May 3, 2017, 11:32 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote: ik but maybe the squirlte and a regular kabuto would work but only 1s i got are the event 1 and the shiny 1

so you wouldnt be able to breed any kabutos with rapid spin?