Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Landorus
I'm ready to sell my soul to CHALK and as a result I'm going to be needing a Landorus. The one I got in game is less than ideal, so I won't be to picky about the particulars as long as it is at least a bit usable.
Hey! I may be able to help, I got one Shiny German Landerous here from gen 5 Dream place, It's got it's HA and is Adamant in nature and 6 IV's.
(Oct 21, 2015, 01:26 PM)UrinalDeuce Wrote: Hey! I may be able to help, I got one Shiny German Landerous here from gen 5 Dream place, It's got it's HA and is Adamant in nature and 6 IV's.

Not alowed in online battles due to pentagon rule tho.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 21, 2015, 01:27 PM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 21, 2015, 01:26 PM)UrinalDeuce Wrote: Hey! I may be able to help, I got one Shiny German Landerous here from gen 5 Dream place, It's got it's HA and is Adamant in nature and 6 IV's.

Yeah I know, It's there however if he still wants it.

didnt they just remove the kalos only bred rule? pretty sure i heard it mentioned in some youtube videos
(Oct 21, 2015, 01:45 PM)Asha Wrote:

didnt they just remove the kalos only bred rule? pretty sure i heard it mentioned in some youtube videos

Pentagon rules does not mean what you think it means. All pokemon must be obtained in X/Y and ORAS. This will never be changed.
It's to prevent hacked pokemon (was super easy to hack/gen pokemon in gen 5)
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Season 12

On the Pokémon Global Link, it has been announced that in the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games, you will now be able to compete in Rating Battles using Pokémon that have been transferred from the Generation V games, dropping the blue pentagon requirement that existed for these games, putting them in line with Pokémon X & Y, which allowed for transferred Pokémon. It's not currently known if this will continue beyond Season 12 but will be active as of September 15th 2015

thats from serebii, they dont have a source link