Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Lots of Friend Safaris
So I am looking for a lot of friend safaris so that I can breed/shiny hunt. If you have any leave a comment with your friend code. If you don't know what is in your safari, I would be happy to tell you. Below is what I am looking for based on type.

Normal: Eevee, Smeagle
Fire: Slugma, flechinder
Fighting: Mienfoo, Throh, Tyrouge, Breloom, Riolu
Water: Wartortle, Gyrados, Azumaril, Frogadier
Flying: Rufflet, Hawlucha
Grass: Quilladin, Gogoat
Poison: Drapion, Toxicroak
Eletric: Pachirisu, electabuzz, Galvantula
Ground: Phanpy, Camperupt, Diggersby
Psychic: Gothorita
Rock: Pupitar, Rhydon
Ice: Snorunt, Clyoster, Lapras
Bug: Beautifly, Pinsir, Hearacross
Dragon: Gabite, Dragonair, Noibat, Sliggoo, Faxure, Shelgon
Ghost: Spiritomb, Golurk
Dark: Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Sableye, Absol
Steel: Ferroseed, Metang, Bronzong, Excadrill
Fairy: Togepi, Kirlia, Clefairy, Floette
(Jul 1, 2016, 07:34 AM)TheEmpoleonMaster Wrote: So I am looking for a lot of friend safaris so that I can bread/shiny hunt.
I think you mean breed (or bred though that's past tense) lol

I have a fire safari with magmar and I have beaten the elite 4, so if you don't mind two mystery pokemon I'd be happy to exchange friendcodes. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what the other two pokemon are if you do add me.
Hello!
I have dragon with Sliggoo, Fraxure and Shelgon! feel free to add me everyone!
Hey there! I have ICE type with Spheal, Bergmite, and Piloswine, so I have at least 2 of your ice wants! ^_^ Please feel free to add me
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
VoidThoughts, thanks for catching that. Your other pokemon is Charmeleon and the last one is Braxien. Tomatoman1, I have added you. For anyone else I will be online for most of the day. devilmoth I have added you as well.
Thought I'd also point out your title says friend salaries, not safaris xD lol
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Lol thanks, little tired today. Messing up everything
Haha, no problem! I completely understand Smile I have to edit my stuff all the time because I don't English well lol! xD
(Jul 1, 2016, 08:26 AM)TheEmpoleonMaster Wrote: VoidThoughts, thanks for catching that. Your other pokemon is Charmeleon and the last one will be found out when you go online. Tomatoman1, I have added you. For anyone else I will be online for most of the day. devilmoth I have added you as well.
Aw man, a charmeleon? ;o; Go figure my safari would have the pokemon I want lol. If you catch a female with its hidden ability I'll trade you for a charmander with 5IVs (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Sure any ball you want it in?