Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Lucarionite
Looking to get Lucarionite I will trade items or pokes for it
What do you have? I'm looking for a protean greninja atm
(Jan 6, 2015, 12:05 PM)Arkius Wrote: What do you have? I'm looking for a protean greninja atm

I don't have that unfortunately
what do you have to offer in terms of hidden ability pokemon i may give you my lucarionite if you have a poke with hidden ability i dont already own
(Jan 6, 2015, 12:17 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote: what do you have to offer in terms of hidden ability pokemon i may give you my lucarionite if you have a poke with hidden ability i dont already own

I have eevee
(Jan 6, 2015, 12:17 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote: what do you have to offer in terms of hidden ability pokemon i may give you my lucarionite if you have a poke with hidden ability i dont already own

Snorunt as well
(Jan 6, 2015, 12:34 PM)Pjenson Wrote:

Snorunt as well

ill take snorunt hidden ability give me about 15 minutes tho im working on something for another person atm
(Jan 6, 2015, 12:35 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 12:34 PM)Pjenson Wrote:

Snorunt as well

ill take snorunt hidden ability give me about 15 minutes tho im working on something for another person atm

OK I'm online just trade offer when u r readyou IGN Jenson
i already have you added we traded like a day or two ago