Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF> Master balls FT>Legendaries pokemon
As title, i will trade one legendary pokemon with each masterball!!
Thanks!
Quick question are the legendarys your putting up for trade legit legendarys???
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

(Sep 29, 2016, 12:34 AM)SpyroXX77XX Wrote: Quick question are the legendarys your putting up for trade legit legendarys???
Yes it is!
Am I able to get a articuno for a master ball I'll put a miltank in the GTS requesting a articuno
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

(Sep 29, 2016, 01:17 AM)SpyroXX77XX Wrote: Am I able to get a articuno for a master ball I'll put a miltank in the GTS requesting a articuno

currently i only have 2 legendaries, which is rayquaza and event victini(direct trade ).
Ok sorry I was hoping to get a articuno for the Dex because that's one of the only legend Thant I need left but if your interested in the master ball please pm me when you get a articuno and I will trade then sorry for any inconvenience of my request

(Sep 29, 2016, 01:34 AM)SpyroXX77XX Wrote: Ok sorry I was hoping to get a articuno for the Dex because that's one of the only legend Thant I need left but if your interested in the master ball please pm me when you get a articuno and I will trade then sorry for any inconvenience of my request

you're welcome, ill pm you if i manage to get an extra !
Ok thank you and I am sorry for any inconvenience

I'm willing to trade my masterball for your Rayquaza Wink
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:36 AM)Vinnie050 Wrote: I'm willing to trade my masterball for your Rayquaza Wink

add me?