Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Meloetta
I am looking for meloetta, mainly for pokedex purposes so I will trade it trade back, however, I would trade to keep it. Let me know if you can help me.
Edit: I no longer need manaphy
(Dec 19, 2014, 03:44 PM)ScottA99 Wrote: I am looking for manaphy and meloetta, mainly for pokedex purposes so I will trade then trade back, however, I would trade to keep them. Let me know if you can help me.

Ok I will trade you the Manaphy, so long as you send it back to me. They are too hard to get to try to replace it.
(Dec 20, 2014, 08:23 AM)Nyteshalo Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2014, 03:44 PM)ScottA99 Wrote: I am looking for manaphy and meloetta, mainly for pokedex purposes so I will trade then trade back, however, I would trade to keep them. Let me know if you can help me.

Ok I will trade you the Manaphy, so long as you send it back to me. They are too hard to get to try to replace it.

Ok I will add u right now, my fc is 5043-2456-5792
Ign Scott
What would you be willing to trade for a Manaphy to keep?
(Dec 20, 2014, 12:08 PM)Saiorikins Wrote: What would you be willing to trade for a Manaphy to keep?

6iv shiny rayquaza?
I would give you a meloetta if you can give me a 6iv Modest Goodra / 6iv adamant Aegislash
(Dec 20, 2014, 12:43 PM)Mars Bars Wrote: I would give you a meloetta if you can give me a 6iv Modest Goodra / 6iv adamant Aegislash

Sorry, don't have them
(Dec 20, 2014, 12:39 PM)ScottA99 Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2014, 12:08 PM)Saiorikins Wrote: What would you be willing to trade for a Manaphy to keep?

6iv shiny rayquaza?

Will ask the bf in the morning if he wants a shiny Ray and then I'll get back to you. Just in case he says no is there anything else? I'm actually headed to bed now so I'll have to find out in the morning.
(Dec 20, 2014, 05:00 PM)Saiorikins Wrote:

6iv shiny rayquaza?

Will ask the bf in the morning if he wants a shiny Ray and then I'll get back to you. Just in case he says no is there anything else? I'm actually headed to bed now so I'll have to find out in the morning.
I only really want the manaphy to complete my pokedex so if you're looking to trade the manaphy for me to keep, I won't be trading battle ready pokemon, just shinies
(Dec 20, 2014, 05:09 PM)ScottA99 Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2014, 05:00 PM)Saiorikins Wrote:

6iv shiny rayquaza?

I only really want the manaphy to complete my pokedex so if you're looking to trade the manaphy for me to keep, I won't be trading battle ready pokemon, just shinies

Well I will add you to my list and I will probably be on later tonight. I will be on a trip for a couple days and doubt I will have internet access so if you can catch me on tonight that would be best.