Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Mythic (Have Hoopa)
Good evening everyone. In the interest of completing my Pokedex completely, I am still looking for the following pokemon:

Mew
Jirachi
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Meloetta
Genesect
Diancie

I am in possession of several Hoopas from the recent McDonald's event. Please let me know if any of you are interested!
Will you do a trade-back? Because I only have one Arceus, Mew, Genesect, Jirachi, Darkrai, and Manaphy. I have 1 shiny and 1 regular Shaymin.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Jan 6, 2016, 10:33 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Will you do a trade-back? Because I only have one Arceus, Mew, Genesect, Jirachi, Darkrai, and Manaphy. I have 1 shiny and 1 regular Shaymin.

Ideally, I'd be looking at trading for keeps. Are you interested in trading your regular Shaymin then?

Also technically looking for Phione, but I was going to breed one from Manaphy.
(Jan 6, 2016, 10:35 PM)Cubonefan Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2016, 10:33 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Will you do a trade-back? Because I only have one Arceus, Mew, Genesect, Jirachi, Darkrai, and Manaphy. I have 1 shiny and 1 regular Shaymin.

Ideally, I'd be looking at trading for keeps. Are you interested in trading your regular Shaymin then?

Sorry, no. Because I just checked and I don't have my shiny Shaymin anymore. I also have a Phione too.
(Jan 6, 2016, 10:39 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:

Sorry, no. Because I just checked and I don't have my shiny Shaymin anymore. I also have a Phione too.

No worries. Smile

Would you be willing to trade the Phione then, since you can get more from breeding Manaphy?
(Jan 6, 2016, 10:41 PM)Cubonefan Wrote:

No worries. Smile

Would you be willing to trade the Phione then, since you can get more from breeding Manaphy?

Yes! Do you want to do the trade-backs so you'd get them in your dex?
(Jan 6, 2016, 10:43 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2016, 10:41 PM)Cubonefan Wrote:

No worries. Smile

Yes! Do you want to do the trade-backs so you'd get them in your dex?

Nah don't worry about the trade-backs. Just shot you a private message with my friend code. Smile
(Jan 6, 2016, 10:20 PM)Cubonefan Wrote: Good evening everyone. In the interest of completing my Pokedex completely, I am still looking for the following pokemon:

Mew
Jirachi
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Meloetta
Genesect
Diancie

I am in possession of several Hoopas from the recent McDonald's event. Please let me know if any of you are interested!

Hi! I have a Manaphy and I'd like a Hoopa, so if you still need it, let me know!
(Jan 6, 2016, 10:20 PM)Cubonefan Wrote: Good evening everyone. In the interest of completing my Pokedex completely, I am still looking for the following pokemon:

Mew
Jirachi
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Meloetta
Genesect
Diancie

I can get you the diancie and the mew if you want they are the OCT event Diancie and the Recent Mythic Mew event pokes Diancie has also diancite. Besides hoops I would only want +1 rep for helping and I'll give you rep after I have hoopa
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum

Mew
Jirachi
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Meloetta
Genesect
Diancie

I think I have a spare Darkrai that I would be willing to part with a Hoopa for.