Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Scyther, Sheer Force Nidoran, Nat Cure Staryu and rough skin gible
I need these Pokémon so I can breed a new competitive team, willing to trade some goodies
(Sep 7, 2016, 08:17 AM)Trompelemonde Wrote: I need these Pokémon so I can breed a new competitive team, willing to trade some goodies

Hey there. I have some 5 IV Scythers. What ability are you looking for?
Technician
(Sep 7, 2016, 09:51 AM)Trompelemonde Wrote: Technician

I have three:
1. Lv. 16 Scyther (Male) - Adamant Nature
- Night Slash
- Focus Energy
- Pursuit
- False Swipe

2. Lv. 28 Scyther (Female) - Adamant Nature
- False Swipe
- Agility
- Wing Attack
- Fury Cutter

3. Lv. 31 Scyther (Male) - Adamant Nature
- Agility
- Wing Attack
- Fury Cutter
- Slash
Can I get the female? I won't be on for a few hours tho
(Sep 7, 2016, 10:56 AM)Trompelemonde Wrote: Can I get the female? I won't be on for a few hours tho

Can you trade sooner than that? I have to go to sleep in a few unfortunately. :/ Also what do you have to offer for it?
(Sep 7, 2016, 11:01 AM)PocketStory Wrote:
(Sep 7, 2016, 10:56 AM)Trompelemonde Wrote: Can I get the female? I won't be on for a few hours tho

Can you trade sooner than that? I have to go to sleep in a few unfortunately. :/ Also what do you have to offer for it?

I legitimately need to get offline soon. Sad
I'm in school... well what do you need?
(Sep 7, 2016, 11:12 AM)Trompelemonde Wrote: I'm in school... well what do you need?

Oh man. I understand that. I'm currently on the lookout for an HA Eevee or an Eevee with the egg move Curse. Or a Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard with the egg move Dragon Dance. IVs aren't a huge deal - I just need to know that the Pokemon is 100% legit - no hacked/manipulated parents involved. In case you are wondering, the Scyther was bred with non-manipulated Dittos from a Friend Safari. Oh. Your Friend Safari wouldn't happen to be a Ditto one would it?
I've got some Charmanders with Ddance