Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Shiny Ditto
Does anyone have a shiny ditto , please I'm willing to trade a shiny goldeen , a shiny zigzagoon, a shiny gligar , or a shiny voltorb. Anyone please help ?
I have one its level 100 with max IV's im going to take a guess and say it's hacked or cloned not sure since i got it in a trade but if thats fine with you id trade it for your Gligar
I'm sure any 6IV ditto is hacked, they can't be breed and I doubt you can find one in the wild at 6IV. Still 0 reason not to use one. totally pokebank legit, even used one to battle accidently.
Sure , add my friend code @perkhaze@live.com . My gligar I received through a wonder trade but I'm having the same thoughts about that one not being legit too.
(Jun 11, 2016, 08:41 AM)Thundercats_Meow Wrote: Sure , add my friend code @perkhaze@live.com . My gligar I received through a wonder trade but I'm having the same thoughts about that one not being legit too.

Hey, sorry I was asleep but I added you and I'm on now so if you wanna trade il be on most the day just give me a holler!
(Jun 11, 2016, 01:02 PM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote:
(Jun 11, 2016, 08:41 AM)Thundercats_Meow Wrote: Sure , add my friend code @perkhaze@live.com . My gligar I received through a wonder trade but I'm having the same thoughts about that one not being legit too.

Hey, sorry I was asleep but I added you and I'm on now so if you wanna trade il be on most the day just give me a holler!

@perkhaze@live.com I'm on , wanna trade ?
(Jun 11, 2016, 04:46 PM)Thundercats_Meow Wrote:
(Jun 11, 2016, 01:02 PM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote:

@perkhaze@live.com I'm on , wanna trade ?

@Thundercats_Meow Thanks so much :D