Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Shiny Ninetales
Exclamation 
/!\: If you don't understand something it's because I'm Spanish and I had to search most of the words because of my bad English.

I really need a shiny Ninetales, is one of my favorite shinies of all. When a friend told me that recently another person made a shiny Ninetales Giveaway I thougt that somebody in the world would be interested in my offers. Well, these are the Pokemon I can give.

Shinies:
-Shiny Slowbro (japanese name)
-Shiny Luvdisc
-Shiny Snover (called Sasquatch)

Pokemon with special moves:
-Mawile with egg move Metal Burst (japanese name)
-Sharpedo with egg move Destiny Bond

Starters:
-Chikorita
-Totodile
-Cyndaquil
-Tepig
-Snivy (HA)
-Torchic (HA)
-Treecko
-Mudkip
-Chimchar
-Torterra
-Charmander (HA)
-Bulbasaur
-Squirtle
-Chespin
-Fennekin
-Froakie (HA)
-And all of their evolutions

Other Pokemon:
-Absol
-Lucario that nobody wants (it's in my box since years)
-Garchomp
-Spiritomb
-Haxorus
-Flygon
-Dragonite
-Banette
-Another Lucario (I have tons of them)
-Xerneas
-Lapras
-Kyurem
-Mega Stunfisk Y (just kidding)

?:
-I have 4 mysterious eggs from an English trainer and I don't know what is inside

If you want to trade other Pokemon, let me know please, but if you have a shiny Ninetales I would like to negociate.
The trades have to be equivalent (you can't request a diamond in exchange for a stick) and everybody can offer more than one Pokemon.

If you are interested in my Pokemon here is the list of the other Pokemon I'm looking for:
-Huntail or Gorebyss
-Shiny Giratina that I know nobody is going to give me
-A shiny, if possible not something like a shiny Caterpie 
-Rypherior
-Magmortar
-Electivire
-Thundurus

Well, I think that's all. Oops, I almost forgot to say when I'm going to be online but... I don't even now. All you have to know is that except Sunday and Saturday I'm not going to connect between 19:00 and 21:00. That is where I live so if you aren't from Spain, search in Google the equivalent where you live.
Cálmate, te puedo dar un Ninetales brillante ahora que es la capacidad oculto si quiere <3 no tiene que darme nada especial sin brillo requerido para este comercio

lo siento por mi mal español que tenía que traducir todo esto
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I have a non shiny fem electrive
(Oct 1, 2016, 08:40 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Cálmate, te puedo dar un Ninetales brillante ahora que es la capacidad oculto si quiere <3 no tiene que darme nada especial sin brillo requerido para este comercio

No hace falta que contestes en español, está bien si lo haces en inglés.
You don't have to reply in Spanish, it's ok if you speak in English.

Thank you very much, I wasted a huge part of my life trying to catch him and I'm very new here so I decided using this as my last way to get it but it's incredible the amount of kindhearted people here.

I'm not going to be logged long so I'm going to put a Pokemon in the GTS because I don't think we are going to coincide.
It's a female non-shiny Ninetales at level 1.
My IGN is Dani-gamer and the message is "Hi Missy".

I will never be able to thank you all :D
(Oct 1, 2016, 12:05 PM)Wiggo Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2016, 08:40 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Cálmate, te puedo dar un Ninetales brillante ahora que es la capacidad oculto si quiere <3 no tiene que darme nada especial sin brillo requerido para este comercio

No hace falta que contestes en español, está bien si lo haces en inglés.
You don't have to reply in Spanish, it's ok if you speak in English.

Thank you very much, I wasted a huge part of my life trying to catch him and I'm very new here so I decided using this as my last way to get it but it's incredible the amount of kindhearted people here.

I'm not going to be logged long so I'm going to put a Pokemon in the GTS because I don't think we are going to coincide.
It's a female non-shiny Ninetales at level 1.
My IGN is Dani-gamer and the message is "Hi Missy".

I will never be able to thank you all :D

NP but the Ninetales is female ~.~
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Perfect, I wanted it female.
Thank you so much
Ese amigo soy yo :3
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.