Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Shiny Treecko FT: see full message
Hello. 
I tried several methodes to get a shiny Treecko. All without success.
So I want to ask:
Does anyone have a gen 6 Male shiny Treecko?

These are the shinies I have for trade. I am not a competitive player, so I do not know if they are good or bad.
The trades:

-Female Red-Striped Basculin. She has a Calm nature and the ability Reckless. She was caugt in gen 6.
Her moves are: Double Edge, Scary Face, Flail and Final Gambit.

-Male Relicanth. He has a Sassy nature and the ability Swift Swim. He was caught in gen 6
His moves are: Water Gun, Rock Tomb, Yawn and Take Down.

-Male Mightyena. He has a Gentle nature and the ability Intimidate. He was caught in gen 6.
His moves are: Assurance, Hidden Power, Secret Power and Snarl

-Rayquaza. It has a Relaxed nature and the ability Air Lock. He was caught in gen 4, but it is a legit shiny (otherwise I would hack a shiny Treecko too :P ). Its moves are: Dragon Ascent (I can remove it for X and Y players), Overheat, Outrage and Thunderbolt.

-Male Skarmory. He has a Impish nature and the ability Keen Eye. He was caught in gen 6.
His moves are: Spikes, Assurance, Metal Sound and Flash Cannon.

I know these are not the greatest pokemon (except Rayquaza) but I would be really happy if someone could help me.
If you are interested, let me know to leave a comment and we can figure something out.
Thanks for the help.
I forgot to say that I am able to trade Mew, Manaphy, Jirachi and Celebi. They are all 20th aniversary and I have multiple of them. So if you are interested in one of these, just let me know.