Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

help with breeding garchomp
so im breeding up a garchomp for competitve and was wondering what moveset  and nature i should go with from what ive seen its either jolly or adamant but dont know which to go for
Admant
(Aug 31, 2016, 04:53 AM)Hatonacat Wrote: Admant

alright any idea for moveset? n item?
decided im going to breed up both a jolly and adamant just needa figure out the ev spread and move sets
i have both as well.
but i use mine as megas and use all out assault move sets (worked well in balanced team)

jolly | rought skin
stone egde | earthquake | outrage | iron head

adamant | rought skin
stone egde | earthquake | dragon rush | iron head
(Aug 31, 2016, 09:08 AM)Vaslnator Wrote: i have both as well.
but i use mine as megas and use all out assault move sets (worked well in balanced team)

jolly | rought skin

adamant | rought skin

for a bit ima  stick into singles cause im just starting breeding competitvely still working on breeding out the ivs but for jolly i was thinkin sword dance earthquake ironhead n dragon claw but gah gonna take a bit to get a 5-6 iv jolly and adamant
(Aug 31, 2016, 09:13 AM)BanditSin Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2016, 09:08 AM)Vaslnator Wrote: i have both as well.

jolly | rought skin

adamant | rought skin

for a bit ima  stick into singles cause im just starting breeding competitvely still working on breeding out the ivs but for jolly i was thinkin sword dance earthquake ironhead n dragon claw but gah gonna take a bit to get a 5-6 iv jolly and adamant

as long as you use 6iv ditto, you shouldn't have any issues (mine are 6iv even though i dont need it haha) 5ivs are really easy, 6ivs are bit harder.
yea i got 2 6 ivs of gible lol n 3 6 iv dittos lol 1 is on x tho but anyways just put a jolly 5 iv in daycare with everstone with one so heres hoping for a 6 iv
(Aug 31, 2016, 03:38 AM)BanditSin Wrote: so im breeding up a garchomp for competitve and was wondering what moveset  and nature i should go with from what ive seen its either jolly or adamant but dont know which to go for

go for an adamant one with it's HA ability rough skin, and then give it a rocky helmet. i have a ha gible if you need some starters for breeding. just let me know if you're interested. I have a bunch of gible breedjects from when i was breeding for my BR Garchomp
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.