Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Togepi friend safari or HA togepi
Does anyone have a togepi friend safari or is willing to trade me a hidden ability togepi. My FC is 4828 6745 1542 but I don't know what's in my safari.
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-LOOKING...ll-Pokemon Dreamball HA Smile
@Kandy I have a HA Togepi I can trade you  Blush I'll breed some either tonight (it's 11 PM for me right now) or tomorrow when I'm up & get them ready  Heart

EDIT: Is this for Sun/Moon or X/Y/ORAS ? (either way I can get you 1, but it will be caught in the Togepi safari I have if it's for X/Y/ORAS & therefore might not have the best stats)
(Jul 21, 2017, 11:11 PM)evilcackles Wrote: @Kandy I have a HA Togepi I can trade you  Blush I'll breed some either tonight (it's 11 PM for me right now) or tomorrow when I'm up & get them ready  Heart

EDIT: Is this for Sun/Moon or X/Y/ORAS ? (either way I can get you 1, but it will be caught in the Togepi safari I have if it's for X/Y/ORAS & therefore might not have the best stats)

It's for sun and moon! I don't mind about the stats! Thank you so much^^
(Jul 22, 2017, 03:22 AM)Kandy Wrote:
(Jul 21, 2017, 11:11 PM)evilcackles Wrote: @Kandy I have a HA Togepi I can trade you  Blush I'll breed some either tonight (it's 11 PM for me right now) or tomorrow when I'm up & get them ready  Heart

I actually haven't slept yet (R.I.P.) so I'll get this ready for you now! & If you're around before I go get some sleep we can do the trades (or gts deposits, however you prefer to do it) before then (if not we'll just do them when we're next on! I'm usually around here as long as I'm awake/not busy with other things)  

Also you're in luck because I just obtained a HA Dream Ball Togepi in a trade  Smile so I'll breed you 1 of those! (Unless you'd prefer your HA Togepi in a Premier Ball, of course!)

EDIT: Going to do this after I wake up because I forgot you need to evolve Togepi 1st.... so let me know which ball you'd prefer (Premier or Dream Ball) & I'll get working on it as soon as I'm up!
(Jul 22, 2017, 05:23 AM)evilcackles Wrote:

I actually haven't slept yet (R.I.P.) so I'll get this ready for you now! & If you're around before I go get some sleep we can do the trades (or gts deposits, however you prefer to do it) before then (if not we'll just do them when we're next on! I'm usually around here as long as I'm awake/not busy with other things)  

Also you're in luck because I just obtained a HA Dream Ball Togepi in a trade  Smile so I'll breed you 1 of those! (Unless you'd prefer your HA Togepi in a Premier Ball, of course!)

EDIT: Going to do this after I wake up because I forgot you need to evolve Togepi 1st.... so let me know which ball you'd prefer (Premier or Dream Ball) & I'll get working on it as soon as I'm up!
Oh thanks again!! A dream ball would be wonderful!
(Jul 22, 2017, 07:37 AM)Kandy Wrote:

Working on evolving the Dream Ball Togepi now!  Blush Will post again here, or PM you, when I'm ready to trade!
(Jul 22, 2017, 04:53 PM)evilcackles Wrote:

Working on evolving the Dream Ball Togepi now!  Blush Will post again here, or PM you, when I'm ready to trade!

Please PM me once you're ready to trade since these threads are getting quite long
Hey guys I want a shiny togepi from friend safari or someone who i can trade with for competive breeding rejects. would love it please reply that you added my fc and ill add yours my fc is 3394-4259-6364
(Jul 23, 2017, 04:53 PM)Kandy Wrote:
(Jul 22, 2017, 04:53 PM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 22, 2017, 03:22 AM)Kandy Wrote: It's for sun and moon! I don't mind about the stats! Thank you so much^^

Please PM me once you're ready to trade since these threads are getting quite long

Will do! Thank you for being so patient  Sad Had some stuff in RL come up & tomorrow we're celebrating my sister's birthday but I SHOULD have it after then (if you want to try & find/ask someone else for 1 though I COMPLETELY understand)