Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Uncommon BR mons and Shiny BR
Hey wasup ppl I am wanting different Pokemon from diffderent regions... If you have any like sinnoh or Jhoto than I'd appreciate it... Thanks
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
I have tones of shiny BR.
(Jul 9, 2016, 10:30 AM)mahetmed Wrote: I have tones of shiny BR. @mahetmed  like what???
@Pattyback11  just trade me in-game lolol I have you added Il show then rather typing them all out !
Anything your looking for?? I have shines
I'm looking for shiny rayquaza, shiny hoopa, shiny heracross with good nature and IVS, shiny or regular darkrai with good nature and IVs, shiny adamant excadrill with good ivs, shiny pinsir good nature and IVS, shiny medichamp with good nature and IV's, shiny Smergle with dark void and moody ability.
(Jul 9, 2016, 10:47 AM)mahetmed Wrote: I'm looking for shiny rayquaza, shiny hoopa, shiny heracross with good nature and IVS, shiny or regular darkrai with good nature and IVs, shiny adamant excadrill with good ivs, shiny pinsir good nature and IVS, shiny medichamp with good nature and IV's, shiny Smergle with dark void and moody ability.

i have a darkrai  can I get bosh arp shiny
@Pattyback11  no sorry ur darkrai isin't shiny but im willing to trade another BR pokemon for it!
(Jul 9, 2016, 10:51 AM)mahetmed Wrote: @Pattyback11  no sorry ur darkrai isin't shiny but im willing to trade another BR pokemon for it!

u just asked for either a shiny or a darkrai with good iv ... O.o

i mean the only other shinies I have are charizard garitina and Metagross charizard has full ivs
@Pattyback11  Well thats why im offering a BR Thundurus for ur darkrai :D totaly fair trade