Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF> XY dex completion help!
Hi guys, I’m trying to fill the XY dex as much as I can before I get my hands on ORAS!

I really need them only for the dex, so I will gladly send them back ^O^)!

Registeel
Kyogre
Groundon
Thundurus
Meloetta

I also forgot about the elusive Kabuto/Kabutops : D

// my FC 4355 9617 4376
I could help you with most of them. I'm only in school for another 3/4 hours but I can give them to you after that.

I'm not sure which pokemons I have and not but i'm for 100% sure that I have Tropius, Dusclips, Donphan, Kricketot, Shellos, Glameow/Purugly, Blitzle, Seismitoad and I believe I have a spare Meloetta somewhere in my bank that you can have if you want :D
Really? Sounds great ^O^)/!!!
I'm staying sick at home, so I hope we'll manage to catch each other online somehow~anytime it suits you!
I added your FC in advance~
hey Eeveeli can you maybe give me a meloetta too? i also need for filling dex :/ you would made my day! Smile
(Nov 24, 2014, 06:45 AM)DraNKa Wrote: Really? Sounds great ^O^)/!!!
I'm staying sick at home, so I hope we'll manage to catch each other online somehow~anytime it suits you!

Hey I can send you all the breedables for those if you give me a few minutes to breed them - I'm looking for some legendaries to complete my dex too. We can do tradebacks?

PS will be online from now.
(Nov 24, 2014, 01:11 PM)Boomgrowl Wrote:
(Nov 24, 2014, 06:45 AM)DraNKa Wrote: Really? Sounds great ^O^)/!!!

Hey I can send you all the breedables for those if you give me a few minutes to breed them - I'm looking for some legendaries to complete my dex too. We can do tradebacks?

PS will be online from now.

Hey Boomgrowl! Sure I can make legendaries tradebacks! Might not have everything though~ please tell what you're looking for and I'll check ^^
Entei
Lugia

Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon

Diagla
Heatran

Reshiram
Landorus
Manaphy

Terrakion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Ok! I've got Entei, Lugia, Regirock, Regice, Latios, Dialga, Heatran, Reshiram, Manaphy, Terrakion and Thundurus for tradebacks~
(Nov 24, 2014, 02:40 PM)DraNKa Wrote: Ok! I've got Entei, Lugia, Regirock, Regice, Latios, Dialga, Heatran, Reshiram, Manaphy, Terrakion and Thundurus for tradebacks~

Awesome, I'm busy breeding all your breedables. I've added your FC: LF Simon IGN.
@Boomgrowl I added you too! Hopefully I did't mess up the FC input Smile

Ok, it's bed time on my side of the planet Smile I'll bump the thread when I'm online again~!
Night night!