Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: a few HA pokemon.FT:same + items
I am looking for 3 pokemon or their evolution lines with their HA's
Mienfoo
chespin
mudkip

I have some HA pokemon to trade ask and I'll see if I have it
Items for trade:
Lucky eggs, kings rock, everstone, light clay, quick claw, dragon scale, metal coat, life orb, heartscales, master ball, fire stone, moon stone and rare candy.
(Mar 22, 2015, 06:50 PM)burgeman1102 Wrote: I am looking for 3 pokemon or their evolution lines with their HA's
Mienfoo
chespin
mudkip

Items for trade:
Lucky eggs, kings rock, everstone, light clay, quick claw, dragon scale, metal coat, life orb, heartscales, master ball, fire stone, moon stone and rare candy.

I think I've got all of them with their HA's
(Mar 22, 2015, 07:16 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Mar 22, 2015, 06:50 PM)burgeman1102 Wrote: I am looking for 3 pokemon or their evolution lines with their HA's
Mienfoo
chespin
mudkip

Items for trade:

Is there anything you are looking for?
(Mar 22, 2015, 07:26 PM)burgeman1102 Wrote:
(Mar 22, 2015, 07:16 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
Mienfoo
chespin
mudkip

Items for trade:

Is there anything you are looking for?

Nope, just give whatever you don't want, and I believe you wanted a hydreigon from my last giveaway which I still owe you
That I do. I am online now and have added this friend code. So I am ready whenever you are
(Mar 22, 2015, 07:38 PM)burgeman1102 Wrote: That I do. I am online now and have added this friend code. So I am ready whenever you are

Alright, sweet don't have to explain to much this time lol well I'll be on in a bit need to finish something really quick
(Mar 22, 2015, 07:39 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Mar 22, 2015, 07:38 PM)burgeman1102 Wrote: That I do. I am online now and have added this friend code. So I am ready whenever you are

Alright, sweet don't have to explain to much this time lol well I'll be on in a bit need to finish something really quick

Ok no problem
(Mar 22, 2015, 07:43 PM)burgeman1102 Wrote:
(Mar 22, 2015, 07:39 PM)Julia234 Wrote:

Ok no problem
K, sorry for the hold up, online now
Sorry had to eat dinner, got cut off, well I'm online if you want the rest
(Mar 22, 2015, 09:03 PM)Julia234 Wrote: Sorry had to eat dinner, got cut off, well I'm online if you want the rest

It's all good. I'll get um next time you're on.