Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF a zero IV speed ditto
i'm trying to set up an alolan golem with gyro ball. also maybe for trick room builds.
got bunch of 0iv in speed guys but no ditto, could breed 0speed HA geodude if you want? got anything to offer?
Checking my stock at the moment...
i dont have any hidden abilities yet

6IV Male Salandit Corrosion
5IV-san attack Chansey Natural Cure
5IV-sans attack Mareanie Merciless
Bunch of 5 IV Geodudes
3 different female salandits
5 IV-sans attack or special attack Mimikus

thats about all i have at the moment...
If anyone has multiple 0 IV Dittos, I could also use one! I have breedjects to offer, or choice of a shiny between the ones I'm willing to part with Smile
i supposed ill take one of those 5iv chanseys Smile ill make up that geodude for tonight
(Dec 23, 2016, 10:50 AM)wartty Wrote: i supposed ill take one of those 5iv chanseys Smile ill make up that geodude for tonight

i fine tuned those chanceys for you. (originally they were all lacking HP) i now have some good ones set. just made my friend very unhappy with my toxapex followed by blissey, who after taking out his raichu used healing wish to fully restore my toxapex... i beat his whole team with just those 2 and a gengar with venoshock.

No rush on the geodude. its a holiday weekend. we'll catch each other online when we catch each other..
@Murkus if your free now ill add you, give me 20 to makeup the lil dude ~
(Dec 24, 2016, 12:56 AM)wartty Wrote: @Murkus if your free now ill add you, give me 20 to makeup the lil dude ~

sure. its 2AM for me but im just breeding magicarp...
hey sorry for the wait got them ready if your still around ill head online in a sec
yeah i already added your FC im just chillin in the plaza